GDT: Game 14 | Pens @ Caps | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
The entire team plays like dog **** so you sit the one player on the ice less than anybody else. Brilliant coaching move. I'm sure the team sees through this coaches crap just like those Ottawa Senators see through theirs.

"Guys, you better step up your game or I'm going to scratch Sprong again!"

Or how about, "Maatta, if you don't stop giving up 30 odd man rushes per game and making terrible decisions all over the ice, I'm going to scratch Riikola again!"

tenor.gif

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
There’s nothing I love more than another rant about roster management from RW....could we have Madden join him?

HockeyBuzz.com - Ryan Wilson - Weird lineup choices

So Ryan Wilson is to either run a 3rd line of Simon - Sheahan - Rust or demote Simon to the 4th line who has been our only consistent forward outside our big guns. And his reasoning is so Sprong isn’t treated like Pouliot.

Guy gets dumber every day.

Reactions: Peat and Tom Hanks

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
RW makes some sense and then goes off the deep end...

Just like Sullivan...or perhaps only smidge less nutty....lol

Can I just say I’m hoping for a win tonight but I would still love the reconfigured fourth line to give up 3 goals....

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Just like Sullivan...or perhaps only smidge less nutty....lol

Can I just say I’m hoping for a win tonight but I would still love the reconfigured fourth line to give up 3 goals....

Why would you love the 4th line to give up 3 goals? Sounds like a Ryan Wilson comment ;)

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Thanks. I went by the lines at the last practice that I saw on twitter. I had to post last night because my life is a bit of a mess right now. I will try to change it if I get home before the game. It is not always easy to monitor the constant line changes and iterate on the graphic. I suggest people just look at Twitter or other posters’ info for lineup changes.
No worries ... it can be difficult to keep up with our team, let alone another one :) Thanks so much for helping out!

Reactions: EightyOne

AverageJoeFan

Mad cat
Feb 15, 2018
Pittsburgh
Today
HCMS: Hey Sid Simon isn't cutting it so...here's Rust back.
Sid: We've done this before haven't we?
HCMS: It'll be better, you'll see

Tomorrow
HCMS: Well Sid, Horny was my original choice
Sid: If I have too...

After next game:
HCMS: Sid, Simon seems to have some spark we could use there...
Sid: Wait, what?!?!

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
Awe man my graphic was removed just bc I got the lineups wrong. It was replaced with a tweet of the same Pens lineup I used in my graphic.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Sprong appears to be a scratch. From your hearts to the press box. Hide the women and the children.

AverageJoeFan

Mad cat
Feb 15, 2018
Pittsburgh
The entire team plays like dog **** so you sit the one player on the ice less than anybody else. Brilliant coaching move. I'm sure the team sees through this coaches crap just like those Ottawa Senators see through theirs.

"Guys, you better step up your game or I'm going to scratch Sprong again!"

Or how about, "Maatta, if you don't stop giving up 30 odd man rushes per game and making terrible decisions all over the ice, I'm going to scratch Riikola again!"
I have no words, but I am glad you did.

I hope ZAR does something good. I also hope he gets more than 8 minute TOI.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’ll be interested to see how long these lineup changes last...one bad shift is he throwing G and Phil back together or moving Jake back up with Sid?....will be telling...same with the PP....just seems like too many changes at once...

It’s like he had no idea what to do so he just messed with everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad