GDT: Game 14: Columbus vs. Ottawa | 11/5 7PM EST

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Hey Jody.....................................WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Coaches don't score goals nor create chances guys. We can hire/fire every coach on the face of the planet but it won't help. We are not a skilled team nor a good team right now. We rode a hot streak last season and an incredibly hot goalie, we aren't a good team.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Coaches don't score goals nor create chances guys. We can hire/fire every coach on the face of the planet but it won't help. We are not a skilled team nor a good team right now. We rode a hot streak last season and an incredibly hot goalie, we aren't a good team.

To be honest I think we have a good player core.... but something is missing.... I don't kmow what has happened since last April??

I have no answers anymore...

deetman

Oct 31, 2009
Philadelphia
9bwtx0e.gif

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus

Maybe the leadership problem is coming from the top. People complain its a leadership problem, but yet wiz plays night after night, Savard is scratched 2 games in row, Erixon is scoring in ahl. We try to run most of our offense with shots from the point, with some guys who can't hit the net. Coaching also definately plays into power play, offensive stragety, etc. Never been sold on Richards. Plus Laviolette would be a huge upgrade . Time for Jd , jarmo to make some moves. Maybe ship jack johnson , out for offense. While I like Murray, we made mistake not drafting galchenyuk. I dom have to say Ry Jo is oozing skill, and is starting to look like a #1 center

deetman

Oct 31, 2009
Philadelphia
While I like Murray, we made mistake not drafting galchenyuk. I dom have to say Ry Jo is oozing skill, and is starting to look like a #1 center

Woah woah woah... You are ready to ship off our best defensive prospect when our defense has been arguably weak? Come on people... Cliff jump all you want but unfortunately there isn't going to be any quick answer/solution.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Maybe the leadership problem is coming from the top. People complain its a leadership problem, but yet wiz plays night after night, Savard is scratched 2 games in row, Erixon is scoring in ahl. We try to run most of our offense with shots from the point, with some guys who can't hit the net. Coaching also definately plays into power play, offensive stragety, etc. Never been sold on Richards. Plus Laviolette would be a huge upgrade . Time for Jd , jarmo to make some moves. Maybe ship jack johnson , out for offense. While I like Murray, we made mistake not drafting galchenyuk. I dom have to say Ry Jo is oozing skill, and is starting to look like a #1 center

Agree with all cept Murray, the kid is one bright spot...

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
sounds like Ritchie may have ripped into the team afterwards...supposedly late to post game presser

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Agree with all cept Murray, the kid is one bright spot...

Don't get me wrong, Murray is the best defenseman we have already . Just saying we have a glut of defenseman, and would like to see a more balance team. Our defense suffers cause our offense is so bad. We run 90 percent of our offense from slow passes to the point , yet we sit Savard , and Erixon is I the ahl.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad