McElhinney

Inactive
Nikitin

Injured
Calvert, Horton, Jenner​

Last edited:

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Well someone is going to break a fairly large losing streak. Time to salvage this home stand. All very winnable game.

We really need to end this 6-2 or 5-2-1. Three regulation losses would not be good. We're getting ready to be on the road through a lot of the rest of November.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
Interesting to note. Last season we had 10 points through 13 game. This year: 10 points through 13 games.

Interesting to see what we do over the next 8 games.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
Interesting to note. Last season we had 10 points through 13 game. This year: 10 points through 13 games.

Interesting to see what we do over the next 8 games.

The next three are on home ice, then they head out on the road. If they don't get back on track quickly, this week, with the Sens, Rangers, and Isles coming to town, things could get real ugly real fast.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Foligno not on the ice...coffee with ex teammates?

edit: Mark ‏@RedditCBJ 52s
Hope the Foligno family is doing OK. JD said on the radio this morning he didn't think Nick would play tonight.

Last edited:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 2m
#CBJ G Sergei Bobrovsky appears to be the started vs. #Sens.

NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 4m
We're on the ice for morning skate! #CBJ
BYUQ8B6CQAAR0cC.jpg:large

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
The next three are on home ice, then they head out on the road. If they don't get back on track quickly, this week, with the Sens, Rangers, and Isles coming to town, things could get real ugly real fast.

Yep. 4 out of 6 points is a must or else the season really starts to slip away.

Interested to see how Bob plays tonight. Sounds like he's been working with Clark a lot. He's gonna have to play better, especially with Jack Johnson and James Wisnewski doing their best Deron Quint and Bryan Berard impersonations lately.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
so Bob was in the starter's net...but now this

Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 1m
Sergei Bobrovsky getting some extra work post-morning skate. Usually indicates he’s not starting tonight. #CBJ

Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 1m
McElhinney’s first off the ice. #CBJ

Jeff Rimer ‏@jrimercbj 17s
#cbj will start Curtis McElhinney vs #Sens tonight. Second straight start

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
So if Curtis continues to play well for a given time, do we now a 5.6 million dollar back up?

At what point does Bob get back on the horse to earn his money? Does Bob sitting again somehow fix the fact they only got 19 shots on goal against a rookie on Saturday?

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 47s
#CBJ Sean Collins is in tonight w Chaput and Boll on fourth line. Suggest Nick Foligno won't play vs #Sens. He did not skate this a.m.

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
So if Curtis continues to play well for a given time, do we now a 5.6 million dollar back up?

Well it would be interesting to see what would happen if he won 45 games with a sub 2 GAA the rest of the way and won the Vezina.

At what point does Bob get back on the horse to earn his money? Does Bob sitting again somehow fix the fact they only got 19 shots on goal against a rookie on Saturday?

I think Bob will eventually get it going again. Hopefully before we are out of it.

I'm going to assume the second question is rhetorical. Obviously the former has little, to nothing, to do with the latter. Nor was anyone saying that it would. I'm not sure what adjustment you were looking for.

To be honest, the Pens just put on a clinic on Saturday. They were checking like crazy think it messed with us a bit. They certainly had us chasing in our own end the whole night. Frankly, I'm just amazed it wasn't worse.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline 47s
#CBJ Sean Collins is in tonight w Chaput and Boll on fourth line. Suggest Nick Foligno won't play vs #Sens. He did not skate this a.m.

As you said above, hope all's well with baby Foligno.

I'll be in 103 tonight, offering (unsolicited-yet-high-caliber) advice to the coaching staff per usual.

Last edited:

Milan the God*

Heard about Foligno and hope everything goes well for him. In Ottawa he was very liked and did a lot of work with charities. Seems like an awesome team guy and was a hard-worker. Was rooting for you guys to make the playoffs last year and would love to see you in it this year as long as it's not in our spot.

Good luck tonight. Should be a fine game. P.S.: we're not like Leaf fans...we won't blame losing on you to the refs (I hope)

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
i believe these are Ice Lounge seats

Lower Bowl Center 115
Row A | Qty 2
Instant Download
$57.50

I think they are... I sat in the ice lounge seats once... nice little bar under the seats but sort of boring... lots of stainless steel etc...

As for the game, two four game losing streaks so early in the season does not bode well for season expectations.. but it's still early yet. CBJ need to win..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad