GDT: Game 14: Columbus vs. Ottawa | 11/5 7PM EST

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Our Fox TV feed had your GM on.... a very respectful guy.... We suck so bad at times I can hardly speak... We have the fan heart but not the professional results??

Welcome any time....

You guys may not have had the results yet, but karma will smile on you, hopefully soon.

And hopefully Sens and Blue Jackets fans can keep a good rapport. You folks are welcome on our board anytime too.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
I did play goalie (inline) 17 years ago and was pretty good before blowing a knee... that said, if I was the Ottawa goalie I could win this game.... :sarcasm:

Kev22

Feb 19, 2003
Plain City, OH
Visit site
Guess having expectations put on this team was too much to ask. I should have stuck with the underpromise, overperform mantra. The culture may have changed, but the play, starting to see some real similarities to past suck.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I always argue for getting into difficult scoring areas... but our shooting might not have a chance from anywhere. So much miss!

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Guess having expectations put on this team was too much to ask. I should have stuck with the underpromise, overperform mantra. The culture may have changed, but the play, starting to see some real similarities to past suck.

If we lose tonight JD needs to think about making move.... not saying what move that is but it's close to being out of control right now...

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Only in Columbus can a former 40 goal scorer shovel a tap in 50 feet over the net

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad