Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Maybe my +/- will go back to 0...
Having some trouble gaining the zone and Cam has a buttered stick

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Wow..... stunning.... I have no words...

We have out played them the entire game and down 2-0???

Crazy, unreal crazy.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Our supposed strength on D is a glaring weakness. On top of that, we can't score and we're full of mental/positional mistakes. I don't know who is coaching our defensive strategy, but they need to be held accountable.

Murray, Nikitin, JJ, and Wiz have all looked pedestrian.

We don't have the scoring to dig ourselves out of these holes we put ourselves in early in these games.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Even Vezina Bob can't save us when our defensemen play like this.

Agree.... the supposed strength of the Jackets has been abysmal...

Then add in a complete lack of scoring heart and we have nothing... I don't blame Mc for either goal...

Love ya to death Richards but I’m not sure you have a team…. Or plan.

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect for your team. You were picked by a LOT (i.e. most) people to be a bottom feeder after trading Nash, but you made a courageous, full-of-heart battle, and almost made the playoffs last year. I really respect teams like yours, and Calgary, that battle hard, no matter the odds. Teams like that are the opposite of teams like the Edmonton Oil Tankers, that seem to think (along with many of their fans) that they have some birthright to first overall picks.

Needless to say, I'm not rooting for you guys tonight, but in general I am, and I hope you make another playoff push this year!

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Lori Schmidt ‏@LoriSchmidt 1m
#CBJ are winless this season when trailing after the first period, and they are currently down 2-0 to Ottawa at Nationwide Arena.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Just wanted to say that I have a lot of respect for your team. You were picked by a LOT (i.e. most) people to be a bottom feeder after trading Nash, but you made a courageous, full-of-heart battle, and almost made the playoffs last year. I really respect teams like yours, and Calgary, that battle hard, no matter the odds. Teams like that are the opposite of teams like the Edmonton Oil Tankers, that seem to think (along with many of their fans) that they have some birthright to first overall picks.

Needless to say, I'm not rooting for you guys tonight, but in general I am, and I hope you make another playoff push this year!

Our Fox TV feed had your GM on.... a very respectful guy.... We suck so bad at times I can hardly speak... We have the fan heart but not the professional results??

Welcome any time....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->