GDT: Game #14 || "Choker Awards" || Capitals @ Canucks || Mon Oct 28/13 7PM SNET-VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

prophetofgreed

Sep 12, 2012
Excited to see Burrows back.

He's set to be on a line with Santi and Higgins. But we all know that won't change for a while.

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
Going to the game tonight so wont be able to post, much to many peoples chagrin on here.

Hoping Ovi has an off night, but not likely.

Never know what could happen. Fingers crossed

LiveeviL

No unique points
Jan 5, 2009
Sweden
REWARD for sacrifice.

That is a take I can live with. But it is a funny thing this one called hockey.

At the end of a long run on the road with decent numbers, a win the day before, 5 forwards lacking, the backup as starter meeting a strong team with a weeks rest. It was a given loss, but hockey is hockey.

Tanevian*

Going to the game tonight so wont be able to post, much to many peoples chagrin on here.

Hoping Ovi has an off night, but not likely.

Never know what could happen. Fingers crossed

The Caps are 5-5-1 when Ovi scores. He really doesn't need to be off to beat the Caps.

Oh, and this team sucks and we should fire Gillis. The 3rd line terrible. Kesler and the Sedins are back to just floating. We will be lucky to make the playoffs.

There, now you've posted some in progress comments.

WinterEmpire

Unregistered User
Mar 20, 2011
Vancouver
I've been away for a few weeks and only been able to score watch essentially. Is there any reason why Weber is playing forward other than the mass of injuries?

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I've been away for a few weeks and only been able to score watch essentially. Is there any reason why Weber is playing forward other than the mass of injuries?

Would you prefer Alberts playing forward? No? That's what I thought.

Also, calling up a forward eats away more from our cap space that we're trying to accumulate for the trade deadline.
And Dalpe's conditioning stint should be done in 4 days.

Kirk Mclean

Jan 30, 2013
Vancouver
Don't wanna start a thread, but I just realized how bizarre it is that we're retiring #10 yet it's been worn by several other players besides Bure... Has any other team has this happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad