GDT: Game #14 || "Choker Awards" || Capitals @ Canucks || Mon Oct 28/13 7PM SNET-VAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
Game Day!

Actually looking forward to this one. Really liking the effort shown by the team so far.

Elite Grinder

Dec 6, 2011
Purgatory
It will be a good mental test. This is an easy game to look past as it's the first game back after a long road trip and because they are playing an eastern team with less implications. It's Torts job to get our team motivated to play tonight, I'm curious how this team will respond.

This exactly! Expecting the worst, hoping for the best.
Go Canucks Go!!!

Timmer44

Mar 3, 2006
Van City
First game after a long road trip, Caps coming off an embarrassing loss...

I think the Canucks drop this one.

4-2 Caps

Agreed. If the Caps lose this game, it will really show that they aren't a contender. They will come out gunning.

Plus, only so long you can ice a squad of AHLers in the bottom 6.

4-1 Canucks loss.

PhilMick

Formerly PRNuck
May 20, 2009
Calgary
A trap game. Kinda like for the Blues when we played them. I hope the Canucks will show that they can be ready.

tumblr_mc4s71qz5d1rsojgyo1_400.gif

On the plus side, that means if they beat us we can just attack their star players...

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Looks like a potential barn burner to me. Neither of these teams has proven particularly adept at keeping pucks out of their own net.

VanCity Millionaires

Oct 4, 2005
Vancouver
I bet most of the guys are still thinking through the list of **** their wives are making them do around the house since they got home...

7-3 Caps...all Ovie...

Was wrong about the STL game, hopefully wrong about this one too.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm fairly certain that all of these guys have house keepers, nannies, maintenance folks for that kind of thing.

I think there is only one thing they're doing with their wives when they get home...

Either way, yes perhaps they may be distracted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->