Pre-Game Talk: Game 14 - 11/4 7:07 PM - March of the PENGUINS - NESN, NHLN, SN (Except Alberta), TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
exactly, Mario whined his entire career about players like Cooke, then kept handing him new contracts:huh:

I couldn't and can't stand that whining piece of shit. The guy was 6-4, 220 and he constantly complained about being clutched & grabbed by opponents. Instead of whining he should have used his size & strength to his advantage. Lemieux was softer than a pile of dog shit in that respect.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
habs have 19 games this year against teams playing second night of back to back games. almost a quarter of their schedule
NHL has to give them every opportunity to make the playoffs, another reason I hate them so much they get so much favouritism from the league and officials.

Reactions: Sheppy

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I couldn't and can't stand that whining piece of ****. The guy was 6-4, 220 and he constantly complained about being clutched & grabbed by opponents. Instead of whining he should have used his size & strength to his advantage. Lemieux was softer than a pile of dog **** in that respect.
you won`t hear a counter point from me. The guy was an unbelievable talent and to watch him play was amazing but he never shut his mouth

Reactions: BMC and Bruinaura

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Ritchie back on 3rd line

Cam Hughes - Kuraly - Wagner 4th line
think I caught Hughes in one preseason game, looked solid but honestly haven`t seen him near enough times to be able to contribute anything to the conversation

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
think I caught Hughes in one preseason game, looked solid but honestly haven`t seen him near enough times to be able to contribute anything to the conversation
Getting hurt in the rookie tourney really hurt him

412 Others

5Cups beats 2Cups
Mar 24, 2009
Black + Gold = Pittsburgh
I don't know what to hate most about this franchise.... the Samuelsson hit on Neely... the Cooke hit on Savard.... the fact they stole our colors (twice!)....

I hate the Penguins as much as I hate the Habs. Gonna be a very hateful back to back for this viewer, and I assume many more on here. I hope for two scorched earth victories for our boys in black and gold.

Why can't both teams wear Pittsburgh colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad