Game 13: Columbus vs. San Jose | 2/11 7PM EST

CapnCornelius

Oct 28, 2006
Sounds like the firesale is beginning.

Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline

#NHL scouts from: BOS, CAR, CHI 2, COL, DET, EDM, MINN, MON, NASH, NJ, NYR, OTT, PHIL 2, PITT, TB, VAN, WPG ... total of 19 in Nationwide.

It is interesting, but sometimes I wish he'd analyze more thoroughly.

The teams that are most interesting? The Eastern Conference teams. BOS, CAR, MON, NJ, NYR, OTT, PHIL, PITT, TB, and WPG. They don't play either the Jackets or the Sharks since there are no interconference games this year. Obviously the most interesting is Philly--2 scouts is a lot of resources to spend on two teams you wouldn't play until the SCF, particularly for a team out of the playoffs.

The Blackhawks have 2 games coming up against the Sharks--advance scouts. Nashville, Colorado, and Detroit also have upcoming games with SJ. Edmonton, Minnesota and Vancouver are more interesting.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I can only imagine how sore Dorse's hand would be after hitting that helmet that many times... OWIE. Tried to get it off the whole time too

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
I can only imagine how sore Dorse's hand would be after hitting that helmet that many times... OWIE. Tried to get it off the whole time too

I'm pretty sure I heard them say he headed straight to the locker room after the fight...

edit: nevermind, he's back.

Last edited:

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
WTB Big name goaltender who gets the benefit of a penalty called anytime someone runs into him.

BlueJacket2

Feb 26, 2012
This has been a great game so far. Even without the goal, I like the effort from our boys so far.

Timeless Winter

SaveD the Crew
Oct 13, 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
40 minutes of hanging on for dear life, lol. Hope we can pull this one off. Love it when we beat someone good and the fans of the opposition are so embarrassed to lose to us.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00