Bobrovsky

Inactive
Goloubef​

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Instead of the Conservatory, how about the Columbus Zoo and AQUARIUM?!? DuhDuh DuhDuh...

This is a game we should get our ***** handed to us. Which means it will probably be one of the best games of the year.

JacketsDavid

Jan 11, 2013
We'll likley have 40 SOG and we'll limit them to 3 SOG.
Boll will get into 3 fights (the last one he'll fight Dorsett out of sheer boredeom).
After seeing only 175 people in attendance, they will move the final 2 periods of the game to the Ice Haus to save some money.
San Jose plays 2 men down for the entire game. For the OT the Sharks pull their goalie, and as expected the Jackets can't get close to it.
We'll lose in a shoot out 1-0 oh and the sharks didn't even bother using a goalie in the shoot out, but the Jackets missed 3 shots.

Nordique

Add smoked meat, and we have a deal.
Aug 11, 2005
Ohio
I'm curious to see how the team reacts to last nights disappointment. If we come out play another 60 minutes like last night, we'll have a chance.

We are 3-2-1 vs the top 8 teams in the West and 0-5-1 vs the bottom 8. Parity? or small sample size?

Last edited:

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
San Jose plays 2 men down for the entire game.

At last night's game, an Oilers fan and his girlfriend were sitting next to me. When the Jackets pulled their goalie, he was explaining it to her "("This is the first time she's been to a hockey game," he told me). I replied by saying that, for most teams, having an extra player on the ice gives you a better chance to score, but I'm not sure that's the case with Columbus, because that sixth player is probably someone who can't score. I followed that up by saying the Jackets should always be allowed to have an extra skater.

Yep, I was pretty bitter at last night's game.

AV50

Sep 27, 2007
Lima, Ohio
CBJ win 2-1. Malhotra ties it with under a minute and Balastik wins it in the shootout. JF Laabe stands tall with 59 saves.

CapnCornelius

Oct 28, 2006
I hate the Sharks, so I expect the Jackets to lose to spite me. 10-0 Sharks with all 10 goals by Joe Thornton for good measure.

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
I have no hope with this one... The Sharks' first line is enough to smite us. If they wanted to play fair, they'd just keep them out the whole time so we could set our whole team on them alone.

Columbus Jack

He's from Columbus
Nov 25, 2009
PA
At this point who cares. Embrace the suck I suppose, might as well hope to lose. No point in actually hoping because its pretty much a given. God this teams offense is boring to watch.

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
Please make time to visit the HF Sharks board just to enjoy the genius of their GDT!

Epic!

Love how none of the Blue Jackets wanted to be hockey players, but instead wanted to be... A lumberjack.

Considering that the Sharks used to be co-owned by Gordon Gund, who's name used to be on the Gund Arena where the Cleveland Lumberjacks played, it is easy to see why they wouldn't want to be the Lumberjacks.

(and yes, I did get asked by an usher to kindly not sing the Lumberjack song at the top of my lungs at Lumberjacks games)

Last edited:

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
San Jose will be rested and I expect them to pounce early. Coupled with a Jacket team that lost a frustrating one yesterday and what should be a small and flat crowd (btw, I was impressed with the size of the crowd that came out last night), the Sharks take this one 4-1. In keeping with the theme of high-prcied forwards finally scoring, Dubinsky scores the lone goal.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
Wow, look at those lines for SJ. This is going to be a blood bath.

8-0 SJ, and they call off the dogs early in the 3rd.

Dorsett and Boll combine for over 20 PIM's.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
I say we win due to the Sharks overlooking this team. :nod: Close one, though, simply due to sheer talent on their side.

Seriously, if their attitude is the same as the attitude we have here, they'll get smacked around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->