Game 13: Columbus vs. San Jose | 2/11 7PM EST

CBJ103

Mar 15, 2011
Powell, OH
Prediction - Off Ice Highlight - Mike Todd takes an errant t-shirt to the groinal region from an overexcited fan attempting to win CBJ gift cards in the t-shirt target practice game.

Bonus Prediction - On Ice Highlight - None.

GodHatesTheSharks

Nov 20, 2010
Good luck, Jacket fans.

Never thought I would say this, but Mason scares me.

.923% in his career vs SJ. He has our number.

joshjoshjosh

ಠ_ಠ
Feb 15, 2010
Guam
I think our CBJ have a real shot at breaking the record for lowest average G/G. I think Tampa Bay ended up averaging 1.85 one year.

BlueJacket2

Feb 26, 2012
Son of a beech. I guess I will not be attending tonight's game after all. My car won't start. This will be the last time I purchase a new car. MAG won't be here to tow it, and give me a loaner until at least 8:30PM.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
The new guy on the pregame (Kamal? sp? ) is starting to freak me the hell out with his random, flashing toothy grin.....................................:amazed:

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
The new guy on the pregame (Kamal? sp? ) is starting to freak me the hell out with his random, flashing toothy grin.....................................:amazed:

He's flat-out awful. Maetzold is more than capable of handling pregame duties by himself. As I stated a few weeks ago, their chemistry is nonexistent and downright awkward. I predict this pairing won't last past this season.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
He's flat-out awful. Maetzold is more than capable of handling pregame duties by himself. As I stated a few weeks ago, their chemistry is nonexistent and downright awkward. I predict this pairing won't last past this season.

man some of you are hard to please...Kamal has a lot of knowledge and is a very likable guy...he was a great play by play guy for the Thrashers....

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Kickin' it old school with my 2005-06 season avi (or was it '06 -'07? Maybe even '07 - '08? Oh well, it was one of those seasons) - hopefully it will shame the guys into scoring some goals.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
man some of you are hard to please...Kamal has a lot of knowledge and is a very likable guy...he was a great play by play guy for the Thrashers....

that may be the case, but play by play expertise doesn't necessarily translate to the studio. so far, creepy grins and nodding in agreement while Maetzold talks are all i've seen him bring to the table

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio

I agree, I think Kamal is good and quite knowledgeable. Sad to say, there would be many on this board who wouldn't like HOF Dan Kelly

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
I love Porty's line in Puckrackers today: It is getting late early.

Perhaps this can be our new theme, instead of Join the Battle or Got to see it live maybe Rimer can on the promos: It's getting late early!

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
Aaron Portzline ‏@Aportzline

#NHL scouts from: BOS, CAR, CHI 2, COL, DET, EDM, MINN, MON, NASH, NJ, NYR, OTT, PHIL 2, PITT, TB, VAN, WPG ... total of 19 in Nationwide.

Sounds like the firesale is beginning.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Sounds like the firesale is beginning.

Told no #CBJ deal is close to going down, but , yes, #CBJ always willing to make a deal if the deal is right.

#NHL scouts coming to Columbus in droves for tonight #CBJ vs #SJSharks. #CBJ not home again for 15 days, so Midwest scouts see them now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad