GDT: Game 13: Columbus vs. Pittsburgh | 11/2 7PM EDT

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
here they start coming

NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 12s
Derek MacKenzie: "We tried to make the extra play...give them credit, they played well but we can be better." #CBJvsPens

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 2m
Todd Richards on the own goal: said it didn’t deflate the bench, but bottom line: CBJ got away from their game. #CBJvsPens

Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 1m
Richards: “I’m disappointed we wasted a performance like (McElhinney’s). We didn’t test their young goalie.” #CBJvsPens

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
The ghosts will never be released from our franchise until we are the Columbus Convicts.

I like it..... or when the orgainzation finally comes clean and admits to Chief Blue Jacket he was the inspiration for the nickname, not some stupid coat factory... we are living a life of lies.. lol

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Classic.......................right before the Coach presser................FSNOhio goes off the air......................1st class all the way..............................:shakehead

CBJfan4evr

Mar 8, 2008
New Albany
The players change the results don't; we can't score goals; never have over the course of the franchise. Wash, rinse, repeat....

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Classic.......................right before the Coach presser................FSNOhio goes off the air......................1st class all the way..............................:shakehead

I'm watching it.... DTV local sport package...

But you're not missing much... we have discussed everything here... Pretty much excuses, reminds me of the Hitchcock days...

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
I'm watching it.... DTV local sport package...

But you're not missing much... we have discussed everything here... Pretty much excuses, reminds me of the Hitchcock days...

I have Dish Network................maybe it's their issue & not FSNOhio.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Anisimov needs to get back to last year's form - and quick. He's been practically invisible so far this season.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Wondering if this team is built to play in the east? Pittsburgh really exposed us.

The defense is. We gave up one legitimate goal against the Pens. The others: an own goal and an empty netter.

The offense can't score in either conference. Heck, our offense couldn't score in a brothel.

ScreamingWild

Jobu Mojo
Oct 4, 2006
Ontario
So how deeply do Davidson and Kekalainen allow the dagger to be plunged into this season before making significant moves? I believe it will take more than one. And for anyone saying that it's too early in the season to panic, THIS team CANNOT make up the points that they are pissing away. It is increasingly frustrating, disheartening and exhausting to be a fan of the Jackets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad