GDT: Game 13: Columbus vs. Pittsburgh | 11/2 7PM EDT

RogerSterling

Aug 25, 2013
Cost of living/incomes are also comparably much higher in cities like New York. Your pseudo insult is pointless.

You must not understand the point - the costs of drinks at R Bar are completely reasonable, and are hardly "premium" prices. People who consider their prices "premium" either need to find better bars to wet their whistle in or need to stop spending what little money they have on drinks.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
i'm not saying that they are "expensive" just that I haven't seen the value in going there when drinks are cheaper elsewhere and i get them significantly quicker at other establishments...

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
i'm not saying that they are "expensive" just that I haven't seen the value in going there when drinks are cheaper elsewhere and i get them significantly quicker at other establishments...

Blasphemy. How dare you measure an establishment based on the perceived value of the goods and services they are offering. Especially when there are other places a mere 3 hour plane trip away that charge far more!!!!

:sarcasm:

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
Blasphemy. How dare you measure an establishment based on the perceived value of the goods and services they are offering. Especially when there are other places a mere 3 hour plane trip away that charge far more!!!!

:sarcasm:

I MUST check out this 3 hour away establishment...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad