GDT: Game 13: Columbus vs. Pittsburgh | 11/2 7PM EDT

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Don't worry. One year from now we will see what actual NHL skill looks like

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Has the good grace we earned with our run at the end of last city worn off yet?
I'm sure attendance will start to really suck again soon.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Well.... that was a crappy series vs Pitt.... they made us look like a minor league team... John Davidson may need to step in and offer some suggstions, soon.

RogerSterling

Aug 25, 2013
Has the good grace we earned with our run at the end of last city worn off yet?
I'm sure attendance will start to really suck again soon.

Attendance has sucked all season. Apparently the charm the Jackets had at the end of last season wore off early this year.

QTMcWhiskers

Playoff Avatar Stays
Jun 22, 2006
Columbus, OH
100options.bandcamp.com
Don't worry. One year from now we will see what actual NHL skill looks like

doug_maclean_240.jpg

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY

I know he messed up but man I had fun at Jacket games when he ran the show... Those first years where an awesome time for me.. The guy was a tad too hot headed but I still give him credit for getting the franchise off the ground... whatever...

He did take action, poor action but action nevertheless... :)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Letestu seemed irritated. Said they stood and watched all game, no desperation. On the leaders to turn this around.

QTMcWhiskers

Playoff Avatar Stays
Jun 22, 2006
Columbus, OH
100options.bandcamp.com
I know he messed up but man I had fun at Jacket games when he ran the show... Those first years where an awesome time for me.. The guy was a tad too hot headed but I still give him credit for getting the franchise off the ground... whatever...

I agree. In my opinion, he was a B+ President. He knew how to sell crap as gold. It's just that CBJBrassard16's quote of "Don't worry. One year from now we will see what actual NHL skill looks like" sounded like a verbatim quote from one of his Wednesday radio shows from 2002. I couldn't resist.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005

I check out his action on SportsNet intermission reports on Center Ice. He's still a big mouth blowhard.................but he still deserves a lot of credit for getting this thing off the ground. Had a chance to meet him & talk to him at a practice at the Ice Haus once. It was right after the Wes Wahl (sp?) incident. He was still pissed & kinda manically funny about it. He was actually very nice & friendly.

JACKETfan

Real Blue Jacketfan
Mar 18, 2006
Tampa
Obviously after the first game's shoot-a-thon they figured out they just had to pressure and trap us.

We had no answer. No adjustments. No legs.

We were outplayed and out coached.

Pittsburgh is in a class by itself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad