GDT: Game 13 | Columbus @ Los Angeles | 10:30 p.m. | FS-OH

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
Okay, okay. I’ll say it.

David Savard has not just been the Jackets worse defenseman tonight but all season. And it’s not even really close.

Agree/disagree?
We're 7th in GA per game... That's 3.7 goals a game so it's more than just Savard.... The goal in NHL hockey is to be around 2.8 GA/GP or better...

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
What a f—- joke

I’m sure Robert will find a way to blame that one on Bob too I suppose?

Edit: ok, blame the penalty shot. Go ahead. Allllll aboard!

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
I get that Bob has been bailing us out lately but, something is so seriously wrong with Bob’s psyche.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
How long will these disgusting, atrocious special teams be allowed to go on for? I mean, honestly. If we’re a top 10-12 team with bottom 5 special teams, how good could we be if we had even league average special teams?

How long will this f***ing monstrosity be allowed to continue? It’s NOT a personnel issue.

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I said it before but Werenski/Jones has to be the worst defensive top pair in the league. If they had half the offensive ability the entire board would be questioning why they are not sitting in the press box

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
How long will these disgusting, atrocious special teams be allowed to go on for? I mean, honestly. If we’re a top 10-12 team with bottom 5 special teams, how good could we be if we had even league average special teams?

How long will this ****ing monstrosity be allowed to continue? It’s NOT a personnel issue.
Jackets could have won the Cup with a below average PP last year.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
So, they've lost to Detroit, and going to lose to LA: 2 of the worst teams in the NHL.

Just ****ing great.
Something has to change with this team....such inconsistent efforts.

Hope tomorrow is a better game against Anaheim.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad