GDT: Game 13 | Columbus @ Los Angeles | 10:30 p.m. | FS-OH

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Bob was playing so deep half of his body was in the net...I’m not an expert but I don’t think that’s how you play goalie

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
DANGIT.

I CALLED IT LAST GAME AND SAID FLIGS WOULD FIGHT AGAINST THE SHARKS

I was a game too early :(

Anyways, sit down Dion. Phaneuf cut and bleeding above right eye. I said it in the SJS GDT, our captain is one of the most underrated fighters in the league.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
DANGIT.

I CALLED IT LAST GAME AND SAID FLIGS WOULD FIGHT AGAINST THE SHARKS

I was a game too early :(

Anyways, sit down Dion. Phaneuf cut and bleeding above right eye. I said it in the SJS GDT, our captain is one of the most underrated fighters in the league.

Underrated by some people who just look at the heavyweights. But go look at the hockey fights section of HFboards. Foligno is frequently listed as one of the best fighters.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Kopitar and the Kings aren’t going to recruit Artemi by pushing him around on the powerplay :laugh:

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I bet 5 random people in the stands could be 100x more dangerous on the PP then the Jackets.

Loved the no look drop pass to a covered Panarin that near allowed a SH chance instead of using the wide open ice to skate towards the goal

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
The first PP unit didn't respond well at all to the King's aggressive PK style.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
The first PP unit didn't respond well at all to the King's aggressive PK style.

Only way to beat that is with one timers. We refuse to do those. If they’re that aggressive, that means the shooting lanes are open. Shot doesn’t have to be perfect, just try to generate a rebound. Make them pay for the aggression.

Reactions: major major

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Underrated by some people who just look at the heavyweights. But go look at the hockey fights section of HFboards. Foligno is frequently listed as one of the best fighters.

Sorry, I haven’t ever checked the hockey fights section of HFBoards in my life.

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
You guess??

He’s won like 9 of his last 10 fights...granted that’s over the span of 4-5 years but still.

One of the best rights in the league.
I was actually thinking of the pizza commercial... :) I know he's fought now and then over the years..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad