GDT: Game 13: Columbus at Carolina | 11/7 7PM EST

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
Even when healthy, how did 3/4 of this squad do squat?
Maybe I'm forgetting what "CBJ" looks like. We suck.

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus
Johansen has been quiet for a few games. I think teams have figured out how to close him down. I hope he can get back in it.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
Once again we lose to an inferior team. The Jackets were their own worst enemy tonight. Too many stupid plays and poor decisions. Heartbreaking loss.

Dednimnepo

Winning is the Fun
Oct 23, 2007
Columbus
We played significantly better than the past few games but obviously now good enough.

Thank god for the calluses from the lean years.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Johansen has been quiet for a few games. I think teams have figured out how to close him down. I hope he can get back in it.

Come on man. You don't figure out 6'3, 225lb beasts. He's just not playing as well the last few games, super simple really.

And bag skates are pointless unless we're talking about punishing stupid.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Come on man. You don't figure out 6'3, 225lb beasts. He's just not playing as well the last few games, super simple really.

And bag skates are pointless unless we're talking about punishing stupid.

Yeah Joey's just worn out. He'll be back. There is no way to contain him when he's on his game.

Wendy Clear

Generic Statement of Happiness
Jun 20, 2010
Europe. Somewhere.
Chaput was the worst player on the ice and directly shares half the blame at the end. Time for him to go down where he belongs. No way he should be getting a jersey game in and game out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad