Post-Game Talk: GAME 13 - 11-2 - BRUINS 3 St. Louis 1 F

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I think they were booing when Krug was stalled in front of their net waiting for a total line change by STL. More a “come on, stop stalling” kind of thing. It was just that once and didn’t get vibe fans were on Torey.

Jack mentioned that Krug was laughing in front of Bruins bench. Think outside of his tangle with Coyle it was a pretty pro Torey night. As it should be.
Yeah, that was the only time they booed the Hobbit.

At the end of the game a few behind us were chanting "Come back to Boston Krug"

During the pre-game skate there was lots of friendly smiles between Krug and the Bs he knows.

Aeroforce

Apr 28, 2012
Houston, TX
Nice win against a desperate team. PK was good without Forbort, though they had a little help from the Blues shanking so many shots. The old-school ragging the puck/keep-away on the kill was stellar.

If the B's ever needed, I think Clifton could play right wing. One rush he even skated up the middle. Nice seeing him among the three stars, despite not being on the scoresheet.

And props to Jack Edwards for referencing a favorite old song, "What is Hip" by Tower of Power, when discussing Marchand's hips.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Good win. Nice to see Freddy score. Coyle had a strong game. Foligno, too. I like him on that 3rd line.

I thought Krejci looked quite lakedaisacle out there. Lindholm looked a little lost on some plays too.

Keep noticing how much stronger Pasta is, winning puck battles, using his body.

Another solid outing from Ullmark. Was Buffalo really that bad of a team, or is he just finding a new groove?

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Another solid outing from Ullmark. Was Buffalo really that bad of a team, or is he just finding a new groove?
I feel like a mixture of things, more settled down in his personal life, not entering the season with injury like last year, and I don’t think we can discount the Goalie Bob factor either there’s enough proof he might be a whisperer.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
Good win. Nice to see Freddy score. Coyle had a strong game. Foligno, too. I like him on that 3rd line.

I thought Krejci looked quite lakedaisacle out there. Lindholm looked a little lost on some plays too.

Keep noticing how much stronger Pasta is, winning puck battles, using his body.

No, Ullmark has never looked better. Maybe he signed up for some of that Timmy Thomas off-season hot yoga.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Screenshot_20221107_163649.jpg

Keep the pooh bear jerseys forever. They look FANTASTIC!

Screenshot_20221029_233234.jpg

You know the drill.
Keep rolling and keep dancing boys!

Cue the music!
robyn-dancing-on-my-own.gif

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
"You can catch more flies with honey than..."

This seems to be the Montgomery approach, suited to today's athlete.

Things will get rough -- they always do -- but one can't argue with current results.

A point I've wanted to make, and doubtless will again in another thread:

Master of the Obvious concludes that this being the last dance for #37 & #46 -- I almost see Z leaping through the Warrior glass and proclaiming, "Please! I want in!" -- you know they're going to leave -- everything -- *everything* on the ice.

Yes, they always have, but this is it. Those two, and Brad as well, have nothing to lose, no more training, no 82 game schedule, etc.

*This is it. *

Which is one reason recent developments were so disappointing.

Farewell tour.

Laissez les bons temps rouler!
They both have more in tank but are not type of players that will play less a player standard then they are use to .I agree with you .

Reactions: sarge88

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
No, Ullmark has never looked better. Maybe he signed up for some of that Timmy Thomas off-season hot yoga.
A little eerie how the circumstances are similar. In 2010 / 2011 Rask was supposed to push Thomas aside and Thomas was destined to be the backup , well Timmy said No and it looks like Linus wants to be the clear cut No. 1 .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad