Post-Game Talk: GAME 13 - 11-2 - BRUINS 3 St. Louis 1 F

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
I couldn't make it all the way again. I need a sturdy but comfortable chair...seriously. I am depending on your observations here. :)

Edit I will say the Blues do not seem to have much zip. They have lost some important players, but I wonder if Berube's days are numbered. A lousy West will probably save them.

Wha?

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Cliffy played 25:34?!
1667876451603.png

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
I don't pay particular attention to Zboril, as I basically, unfairly wrote him off years ago.

Then he was playing better, by expert eyes, and I rooted for him. Now he seems to have fallen back.

Time will tell.
He would look good in (insert another team's name here) system.

Reactions: Root

aguineapig

Lucky 7's. 7-0 at home, 7 straight losses for the Blues. PP was the difference, PK early allowed it to do so. Linus in Swedish means Chill. Never rattled, always calm. Marchand's hips swiveling more than Elvis, if Charlie McTrucks shoulder recovers as well opposing forwards will be on their ass with regularity. Freddy with a sneaky shot, 2 goals in three games, needs to use it more. Nosek with the net drive on the goal, no points but trench combat not unnoticed. What happens in the front office, stays in the front office. It has no bearing with what happens on the ice. And what happens on the ice is looking pretty damn good to date.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
I don't pay particular attention to Zboril, as I basically, unfairly wrote him off years ago.

Then he was playing better, by expert eyes, and I rooted for him. Now he seems to have fallen back.

Time will tell.

It's frustrating watching Zboril play, I really want him to succeed, he does have talent. He just dosen't seem to have the so-called hockey sense required to be a successful defensive minded defenseman.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad