GDT: GAME #12: LEAFS vs FLAMES | Scoatiabank Arena @ 7PM ET | Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
A 8-4 October after tonight! Not bad for a team that didn't have Nylander for any of those games.

Reactions: Liminality

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Don't.

Yes. I'm not the superstitious type but that's just bad form
I don't think it's entirely superstitious, it's just bad sportsmanship to underestimate a team like that. Anything can happen in a game even if we are favored to win (are we?)

Reactions: Lauro

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
The fact that he's been a healthy scratch this year is ridiculous. I get it for tonight if he was sick and lost a bunch of weight, but when healthy he should be playing the right side with Rielly. Hainsey and Zaitsev should be the third pair until they show otherwise.

Dermott is still not healthy; he is trying to get into game shape.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
I think we will see a Johnsson break out game. Also think Kapanen will show he should have been on the 2nd PP unit since the beginning of the season.

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017
Dermott is still not healthy; he is trying to get into game shape.

Thats what I said. I meant when he was scratched earlier in the season. I understand him being out right now but there's no way he should have been scratched over other guys in the October 7th and 11th games.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
Pretty neat that even with two of our top players out. We can still say that we have Rielly, Tavares, Marner.. you may even add Kadri to the conversation.

Long Long ways... this team has come.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Every God damn game Sportsnet now doesn't work till mid way thru the first period

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Thats what I said. I meant when he was scratched earlier in the season. I understand him being out right now but there's no way he should have been scratched over other guys in the October 7th and 11th games.

Dermott played every game this season, until the illness. He has not been a healthy scratch. What are you on about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad