Pre-Game Talk: Game 12 - Jets vs. Blues - Tuesday, November 9th, 2021 - 7:00pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
Blues seem like a solid team. i like their fwd group. Binnington seems to be playing pretty well in the early going. Will be a good test for the Jets. To-date i think really only MIN and NYI would be considered formidable opponents that we've faced.

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Blues seem like a solid team. i like their fwd group. Binnington seems to be playing pretty well in the early going. Will be a good test for the Jets. To-date i think really only MIN and NYI would be considered formidable opponents that we've faced.
Dang it we lost those!

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
How can we lose now wearing these beauty's . :nod:

I thought it was these beauties that kept us from losing. ;)

P3QB2aC.gif

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada

Agreed. St Lou has impressed me so far

Reactions: AlaskaJet

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Hopefully both are back in soon.

Still waiting on Mark to really get his game going this year.

Its a good thing PLD came to play this year or we would likely be at the bottom of the standings. Would really be nice to get both of them, as the 1-2 center punch we have desperately wanted, on the ice at the same time and playing their peak games. If that happens I think we can be a tough team to keep off the scoresheet most nights. We really need Helle to get into form though. Hopefully the last few days got his mind in the right place and he's focused on returning to Vezina level form.

Reactions: surixon

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
I haven't been too impressed with them but granted I've only seen some of their most recent 5 games and not the first 5.

Well, they’re 1st in the Central and all the talk was about the Avs …. just saying

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Well, they’re 1st in the Central and all the talk was about the Avs …. just saying

They started 5-0 with some very unsustainable underlying numbers and are 2-2-1 since then. They also have a bunch of guys on the Covid list right now. I don't think they're near the top when the season ends.

Reactions: KingBogo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino