Pre-Game Talk: Game 12 - Jets vs. Blues - Tuesday, November 9th, 2021 - 7:00pm CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
We'll get the walking wounded report this morning. Guessing Scheifele skates before the practice and Stastny stays off the ice until he can fit his foot back into his skate.

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
We'll get the walking wounded report this morning. Guessing Scheifele skates before the practice and Stastny stays off the ice until he can fit his foot back into his skate.
If both Scheifele and Stastny can't play does that mean we go with 9 forwards and 9 defensemen ? :laugh: Heinola and Booboo as wingers. :naughty:

Reactions: SoCalJetsFan

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
I'd love to see Perfetti get a call up but we have no money, right?

I guess that depends on if any of Stastny/Scheifele need to go on IR.

We had no cap earlier due to COVID absences being treated differently then normal injury absences.

Reactions: Jet

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Looks like no Paul and Mark at practice today. It will be interesting to hear how long both may be out from Moe and if we are going to call anyone up.

I would think with this much skill out you'd want to bring a skilled player like Cole up but we shall see what way the org is leaning.

Reactions: Jet

BoJet

May 2, 2016
Germany
Caught a bit of Blues vs. Ducks yesterday. Maybe it was an off night for them, but I wasn’t super impressed. Blues seemed to be out of gas by the 3rd. The Kostin line was good, though.

Reactions: GNP

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

Wheeler being made to play with Lowry and Nash:

vCyoit3.gif

Hopefully they call up some combination of Perfetti/Gus/Ves if the salary cap allows it. The fact that no one has been called up yet might be a good sign that injuries to 55/25 are not major. I believe one of them would have to go on the IR to allow calling someone else up which would mean they are out for minimum 1 week, the fact that they haven't been placed on IR to make room for a callup might mean the Jets are hopeful they miss less than a week.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Tough start for Scheifele. First one game suspension then COVID and now injured. Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be serious.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Tough start for Scheifele. First one game suspension then COVID and now injured. Hopefully this doesn't turn out to be serious.
Right now he is being listed on injury reports as day to day. Funny thing will be when Maurice says what the official injury listing is many will jump all over him like he is the person who gets to decide a player’s injury listing.

Reactions: Jets 31 and Jet

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
I don't like to see injuries but I think the Jets can handle it if any forwards are out. They have some decent young backups that need experience which is a good thing ... now defencemen injuries are another story.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Caught a bit of Blues vs. Ducks yesterday. Maybe it was an off night for them, but I wasn’t super impressed. Blues seemed to be out of gas by the 3rd. The Kostin line was good, though.

They started 5-0 but haven't been great lately. According to the analytics they were winning despite some pretty poor numbers. They also have 5 or 6 players on the COVID protocol list.

Yeah we got away with him being out against some weaker competition. It will be a far harder task against a stretch of stronger teams.

As above, I'm not sure the Blues are that strong of a team.

This would relate to Hellebuyck being back more than a Scheifele/Stastny thing.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
They started 5-0 but haven't been great lately. According to the analytics they were winning despite some pretty poor numbers. They also have 5 or 6 players on the COVID protocol list.

As above, I'm not sure the Blues are that strong of a team.

This would relate to Hellebuyck being back more than a Scheifele/Stastny thing.
yea, but I would expect ves to take out harkins if everyone is healthy

Reactions: FinJetster

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
oh ffs Chef is hurt now? Would sure be nice to have him in more than 2 games in a row at some point.

Reactions: Jets 31
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad