GDT: Game 12: Flames @ Sabres - 10/30 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
So you admit to essentially singling out a single player and being one-sided on the matter. Indicate you don't care what anyone else thinks. Then you get mad that people don't care to engage with the content of your posts? Little bizzare no?

Nope. Not even close. I posted an observation I made. A poster, (a moderator here) responded on the post it was "Weak take but predicable." So I asked them to tell me where I was wrong. This SAME poster responded with a 2 sentence response and proceeded to post about the "type" of poster I was. Then another poster responded by making comments on the type of poster I am as well.

I have responded to both these posters, that they could just ignore me if they have such an issue with what kind of poster I am. I don't get mad when people don't engage in my posts. 99% of posters didn't even respond to my post. But for some reason one of our moderators decided to focus on me as a poster (unnecessarily) more than my post. THAT'S the irritating part of it. If you have an issue with my post and ACTUALLY what I said, then argue with me about how Eichel didn't have a poor effort or whatever. No reason to bring up what type of poster I am.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad