GDT: Game 12: Coyotes @ Sharks | 2-9-13 | 2PM | FSA and NHLN

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
0-0 end of the first.

We are out shooting them, out hitting them, won more face-offs than them and blocked more shots than them*

*Per the stat sheet

BigGumby

Apr 20, 2012
Moon Valley
0-0 end of the first.

We are out shooting them, out hitting them, won more face-offs than them and blocked more shots than them*

*Per the stat sheet

Yep, good start to a road game and better yet, Yandle and Doan seem to have come back to the real world and stopped :cry::cry:.

WJF

Jul 19, 2007
Los Angeles
Yandle is awesome on the powerplay - circles around the entire offensive zone holding on to the puck and then dumps it down into his own end. :laugh:

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Stats are even and the Coyotes have 8 blocked shots.

Good start on the road? Yes.

Domination? No

My stats were based off of what the NHL Network showed at the end of the 1st.
I didn't say we are dominating. Just stating the stats.

pacerhimself

Mar 17, 2012
I don't think it gets said too often here, but Chipchura is probably the most consistent player on the team and almost always does a great job on puck possession in the offensive zone. It doesn't necessarily produce anything, but he does a good job keeping the puck deep.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I don't think it gets said too often here, but Chipchura is probably the most consistent player on the team and almost always does a great job on puck possession in the offensive zone. It doesn't necessarily produce anything, but he does a good job keeping the puck deep.

Definitely.

I was a big fan of the Langkow-Brule-Chipchura line last season, especially during the playoffs. I miss that line.

Vip

Jul 25, 2010
Our powerplay puck movement has been awesome this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad