GDT: Game 12: Coyotes @ Sharks | 2-9-13 | 2PM | FSA and NHLN

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

JIM HARBAUGH

You managed to get the 49ers to an all new level of choke I'm sure the Sharks will eventually reach. You managed to lose the game in the 1st half. The blackout and the Ravens not showing up for most of the 2nd half was good enough to cover up the fact that the Seattle Seahawks would have been more worthy of playing in the Super Bowl.

How do you feel right now about the 2012 49ers getting inducted in the Bay Area Chokers Hall of Fame?

original.gif

What are your thoughts about the 2 other California NHL Teams winning a cup before the San Jose Sharks?

original.gif

extralarge.png
[size=+2]@[/size]
extralarge.png

PHOENIX COYOTES (4-5-2) vs CHICKEN OF THE SEA (7-2-1)

Game 12 at The HP Cannery, San Jose CA

7103179393_0b7dfae10d_z.jpg

TV Coverage (FS Arizona and NHLN)
Radio Coverage(XTRA SPORTS 910AM)

How does it feel to have your Hollywood Career cut short, Jim?

original.gif

Wait! You thought you were a better actor than Screech from Save by the Bell?

cm-40276-050d1bdd692c99.gif

NOTE: All lines are subject to change.

1214803944HOPY2N.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Marleau​
|
Thorthon​
|
Pavalski​
Shappard​
|
Courture​
|
Clowe​
Wingels​
|
Handzus​
|
Havlat​
Desjardans​
|
Gomez​
|
Burish​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Vlassic​
|
Stewert​
Irwin​
|
Boyle​
Murray​
|
Brown​

Goalie​
Niemi​

az_feed_coyotes_012013_275x203_2327468388.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Steve Sullivan​
|
Antonie Vermette​
|
Shane Doan (C)
Mikkel Boedker​
|
Martin Hanzal(A)
|
Radim Vrbata​
Lauri Korpikoski​
|
Boyd Gordon​
|
David Moss​
Raffi Torres​
|
Kyle Chipchura​
|
Nick Johnson​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson​
|
Zbynek Michalek​
Keith Yandle (A)
|
Derek Morris​
Micharl Stone​
|
Chris Summers​

Goalie​
Mike Smith​

TODAYS GAME DAY THREAD IS:

image.JPG

JOHN HARBAUGH APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

original.gif

Redcoyote

Hungry
Mar 21, 2009
Lets Go Micharl!!

I think the boys will be embarrassed and come out hard against the Sharks. That combined with the fact that we can't keep giving up points with such a short season.

I really miss Lombardi. Gordon is one of the best 4th liners but damn he takes the offense out of that third line. Glad to see Johnson has been playing well enough to keep Biz out of the lineup.

And how is Klesla? Am I correct in believing that I heard he was getting close to coming back?

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
That gif is hilarious.. Nice GDT. 10/10. Bonus points for making me laugh :laugh:

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Let's hope the boys can manage to win this one, if for no other reason than having given the game away last time they met. :shakehead

I would think that the combination of that and their most recent implostion vs. the Hawks should provide necessary motivation. :)

BigGumby

Apr 20, 2012
Moon Valley
It's not to a point where this is a must win, but we can't keep giving points away within the division and expect to make the cut.

I certainly hope there has been a fire lit under this teams a$$ like in the past few years after a blow out.

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Maybe it's just me, but what's up with the cocky GDTs? I mean, considering this town's dismal pro sports championship record, our bandwagon tendencies & attendance issues I'd think we'd be the last ones to be ****** about it.

Add to that the embarrassing kick in the balls we received last game - I would tend to keep a low profile right now. For all I know we could very well lose this game 6-0 tonight. We are very capable of that.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
Maybe it's just me, but what's up with the cocky GDTs? I mean, considering this town's dismal pro sports championship record, our bandwagon tendencies & attendance issues I'd think we'd be the last ones to be ****** about it.

Add to that the embarrassing kick in the balls we received last game - I would tend to keep a low profile right now. For all I know we could very well lose this game 6-0 tonight. We are very capable of that.

Not just you, I've never been big on being cocky and don't understood why anyone would be, wether they have something to brag about or not. I won't begrudge AP for his threads though - he makes 'em in with good intentions and it's not his fault if the ememy is thin skinned.

I do like to poke holes in thin skin though. :naughty:

Last edited:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

Precisely why we should have fun with this.

Naych_PHX

Hey now!
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
I don't know what worse, the antagonistic GDTs or the posters of the other team that think they have to respond to them. I get that they're all in fun, but I'm starting to worry about the Ju-Ju I've never really believed in. Either way, Chicago/Sharks fans are winning and they seem to be more bitter about anything than we are.

Smith really needs to lock it down and the defense has to help. I thought Klesla woulda been back by now. Who am I kidding, the Sharks top line has like 20 goals between them. We are just kidding schooled by these skilled teams, something I thought would be evened out by now.

kihekah19*

Oct 25, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
I don't know what worse, the antagonistic GDTs or the posters of the other team that think they have to respond to them. I get that they're all in fun, but I'm starting to worry about the Ju-Ju I've never really believed in. Either way, Chicago/Sharks fans are winning and they seem to be more bitter about anything than we are.

Smith really needs to lock it down and the defense has to help. I thought Klesla woulda been back by now. Who am I kidding, the Sharks top line has like 20 goals between them. We are just kidding schooled by these skilled teams, something I thought would be evened out by now.

I'd say that the Blackhawks schooled us in the last game, but the first one? As for the first game v. the Sharks? I think we beat ourselves, if you want to call that getting schooled - okay, but this team has the ability to hold their own against these teams.

I've always believed in the JU JU, let's hope it latches onto the bitter longer than the bragert! :)

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
It's tacky to constantly make GDTs bashing whoever we are playing. Just stick to the 'Yotes and hope they win.

Forget the karma, we come off as the adolescent that attacks others to make themself look/feel better. :shakehead

Yes, the game is on FSN-A.

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Looking good so far. These afternoon games are weird.

Don't know why people are getting so butt hurt over the GDT. I guess we should just just keep a low profile and :cry: with eachother because we suck?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad