Pre-Game Talk: Game 12 - 2/10 7:10 PM - THE BEAR invades Manhattan - NBCSN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
This NYR team is bad. Tons of talent, but very green and very unstructured. They did a good job opening up the Islanders as far as end to end play the other night, but that’s about it. However I would not be surprised if the Bruins are sleepy since they had a few days off and that seems to be this teams MO last season.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
This NYR team is bad. Tons of talent, but very green and very unstructured. They did a good job opening up the Islanders as far as end to end play the other night, but that’s about it. However I would not be surprised if the Bruins are sleepy since they had a few days off and that seems to be this teams MO last season.
Georgiev has been awful this year so the Bs should win....however what will actually happen is Georgiev looks like Dominik Hasek in his prime against us.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
do you need the shot?
Just a PCR test within 72 hours of the game, which most NYC urgent cares are providing for free. The challenge is guaranteeing results within 72 hours.

If I were a betting man, I'd wager this will be loosely enforced and more of an honor system type situation like air travel has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille