Goal-Day Thread Game 11: Ottawa Senators @ Arizona Coyotes | 7pm | FS-A

After the game will the Coyotes be over .500 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Naych_PHX

Feeling Salty
Jun 14, 2004
phoenix
We need a new goal song. Son of a ***** is that black keys song annoying.
Sometimes I feel this way. But the Blackhawks have the worst and most annoying song. So I think if the Coyotes song is just a little annoying to us, it must be worse for the opposition. So that's our annoying goal setting. Wouldn't mind Werewolves mixed in. But don't they play that after wins too?

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
Repeat after me.

Were. Wolves. Of. London.

Oof, thats another shitty annoying song. Just hit em with that 96 howl and something newer. Doesnt have to be howl related, just something thats good to celebrate to.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
God damn we are exciting to watch.

Give Tocchet the belt after that epic challenge.

Also really liked Lybushkin's game. Problem is I like our other 6 D better, not to mention Chychrun.

Perlini was both cold and made some dumb plays. Demers just dumb plays.

Strome was just ok. Not a criticism, just don't think he got a lot of ice time tonight to do anything.

Nice goal by Panik. 2 goals in 2 games since the scratches.

Grimes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2012
Tippet's Doghouse
Good to be putting away games we should win. Good teams do that. It's going to be interesting win teams start taking us seruously.

Carolina is going to be a great test. They are the east coast version of AZ and are having even more success this start of the season. I also cant wait to watch Svechnikov and dream about what a Keller-Gally-Svech line would look like.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
How has Perlini been? Noticed his icetime took a hit tonight and was wondering how his play has been trending

Sometimes he has a lot of hate in him and takes it to the net/plays hard. Other nights he gets the puck and is just clueless or makes bad decisions. Trending towards 'engaged' most of the time at least.

Reactions: Jakey53

cobra427

May 6, 2012
We outplayed the Senators by a fair margin and we made way less mistakes and no soft goals. Another solid win, and our team D/goal tending is best in the NHL right now:) This is starting to look like a pretty good team but it is still early. Team systems will get more dialed in and teams won't take us lightly much longer. But still, I like what I see all over the ice, hope it continues.

Reactions: Jakey53

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
For all youse guys who were going to pop a hernia over Strome being benched a game, Strome played a good game. He met expectations of a 3rd line center. It's a start. I think he earned himself another start on Friday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad