Goal-Day Thread Game 11: Ottawa Senators @ Arizona Coyotes | 7pm | FS-A

After the game will the Coyotes be over .500 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Give me a break. You dont even know what you are talking about. [...] So continue being bitter and hating everything. Ill just continue enjoying the team and stuff you guys stick to the salt, itll be good for you.

For such a dude claiming to keep it real, I'm amazed by how much non-hockey related whining you've packed in only 20-something posts. If you re-read my post, you'll notice none of it was a personal attack.

Horpo2882

Oct 28, 2017
For such a dude claiming to keep it real, I'm amazed by how much non-hockey related whining you've packed in only 20-something posts. If you re-read my post, you'll notice none of it was a personal attack.

I can see you arent actually reading anything or comprehending it, one of the two because everything you have said are just words you put in my mouth. When every single thing out of someones mouth is negative negative negative for years it can get a little annoying. I also never claimed to either "keep it real" or anything of the sort. Just a regular fan like everyone else that got tired. Sorry I "insulted" your little friend and such. No point in talking in circles all night anyway. One little tiny sarcastic post because he made me giggle got taken this far and I dont belong here and all that. Talk about taking life serious.

Last edited:

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Main problem with Strome is that he's too slow to take open ice, but he isn't strong enough to win board battles.

Chucky isn't a fast guy, but he's quick, if that makes sense. It lets him exploit openings in the middle of the ice that Strome can't.

I still don't know how Strome is so weak, he's had like four years to hit the gym. I can understand he skating, his entire family are poor skaters, likely some genetics there, but he's still got the build of a teenager

On one play Tuesday, he went for a hit, stopped up, then gave the Sen a little shove. It was embarrassing.

Lilhoody

Nov 25, 2016
Peoria, AZ
Lastly, regarding Tuesday's game, it appeared well attended for a Tuesday night and not playing an original six team. The fans were engaged as well. Wins, goals, and fan engagement are fun

Reactions: RABBIT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad