GDT: Game 11 - CBJ vs DAL - Groundhog Day, 7pm

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
How did Lazy Laine play?

Not single player couldn't save that game, Laine made three or four quality passes worth of assist or two but as usual his teammates couldn't bury.

The shot wasn't there yet.

Only player he created chemistry was Jones.

Skating was rusty as you can expect after being on IR

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
I’ll start with my first unpopular comment. Maybe we trade one of the D studs, preferably Zach. Tough to watch him this year so far. Maybe he could net us a young C. Idk just spit balling.
I agree with you.. one of the 2 is moved , most likely Werenski , have to rebalance assets . Don’t forget Peeke is still there as well , and should be pretty solid as well

Reactions: 60ntheville

Dessert Nights

Back in Form
Nov 22, 2016
Finland
Good thing: It was a learning experience for new players and a test for line compositions.
Bad thing: It was 2 lost points in 56 game season.

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
I'll reserve my cliffjumping for if/when we end up down by like three or something.
The judges give you 9.7, 9.8, 9.7, 9.6 and 9.8.
Degree of difficulty was 2.6.
Unfortunately your cliff diving is better than, and caused by, CBJ’s inability to score goals.
SMH, Cam....

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
criminal Robinson and Foudy are not getting more ice time

Atkinson on the top line, what a f***ing joke
Bjorkstrand and Texier played bad too. They had very big problems vith forchecking of Dallas. And it`s a reason our hockey style. How we can play with puck if we haven`t player who can`t play with him against strong teams?

To lines. Domi and Foudy are very good chemistry. Maybe we can try:

Laine-Roslovic-Grigorenko (but only if Misha will play as in the third period. :))
Jenner-Domi-Foudy
Robinson-Koivu-Atkinson
Foligno-Texier-Bjorkstrand

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Shocking that it’s him taking an opportunity to bury the CBJ.

I thought Jones was pretty decent tonight. He was better in the first half than the second which is completely opposite from the team
Really odd what’s happened to Wyshinski , he used to be a huge CBJ booster years ago but then he turned heel when we hired Torts.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
The problem is their value is dropping now, unless they pick up their game, nobody will trade their 1C for either one of them
Nah...you’re smarter than that. 10 bad games doesn’t change the player they’ve been in the past, their age, or their potential.

And that kind of negative thinking is what everyone said about Dubios and Joey... turned out quite different.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad