GDT: Game # 10 | Sens @ Wings | please just winnnnnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actual Thought*

Its about time we sucked for a few years and get some good draft picks. Barely making the playoffs and losing in the first rd with no young franchise player is not fun. It doesn't help that our GM refuses to make a trade and just keeps the same lineup year after year to rot. For the sake of the Red Wings franchise, we need to miss the playoffs so Holland will attempt to do anything. Unfortunately, I don't think he's capable of making trades.

You couldn't possibly have watched this team for the last 3 years and then post this. Same line up? Really?

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Do you honestly believe that if Duncan Keith were added to this team tomorrow that they would somehow become good? The answer is no. They have no structure, discipline, or cohesion. If Blashill can't get this roster above .500 then winning the lottery isn't going to help. This team is in free fall.

for a team that has no structure we sure could have easily won 2/3 games and got an extra point.

I'm pretty sure we would at least get to the playoffs if we had a Duncan Keith on the backend.

That's what elite players do. They carry bad teams to the playoffs and maybe even a championship if you get really really lucky?

See the lions? They got about 2/3 years of playoffs thanks to Calvin Johnson and Suh. Too bad in football that mangement means almost everything. And also the rest of the lions sucked :laugh:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I remember the short season where some people called Lashoff a pretty good dman and howie/dats/z were the only players that carried us to the 2nd round and maybe even farther :laugh:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Do you honestly believe that if Duncan Keith were added to this team tomorrow that they would somehow become good? The answer is no. They have no structure, discipline, or cohesion. If Blashill can't get this roster above .500 then winning the lottery isn't going to help. This team is in free fall.

Do I think a two time Norris Trophy winner would be a huge addition??? Yes, I do think the Hawks best player and a top 10 player in the game does provide that..... Heck Seabrook probably means at least a two game swing from loss to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad