Pre-Game Talk: Game 10 - 7:40 PM - Bruins vs. Maple Waffles - ESPN+, HULU, SNO, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Management tried to make him something he was not.......... a left shot Right side Defenseman.
Really? We're going to blame management on this one? Zboril played some of his best (brief) hockey on the right side.

What happened between Zboril and management is that Zboril has proven time and again that he just isn't a reliable player at the NHL level. Sucks (I kept hoping he would find his niche) but it's where we're at.

Reactions: lopey

TobanWest

Jan 28, 2020
Pasta hat trick
Marchand old school pestery
Debrusk with his first
Frederic sticks up for teammates
Team skates around Reaves
Hit everyone in sight
Lohrei and Wotherspoon exceed expectations
Swaymark play lights out
Leafs buckle

4-3 Bruins

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
if the Leafs win, you just know TO media will exclaim them as the new beasts of the East in spite of all the injuries on the B`s right now
And we’ve got no reasonable response given last year’s playoffs….@Ladyfan and I will be telling the bench they have to win for your birthday!! Have a great day, no matter what the Bruins do:hbday:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Well should be an interesting game.

I really hope for no injuries and a win would be sweet.

Hey Steve, we could use some help from above for this one. I hope the Bruins win tonight.

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

1698950071413.png

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
I guess Zboril is our 10th D now. What happened between him and management?
Missing the kind of time he has to injury can really set your development back. I'm shocked no one claimed him in waivers because he's shiwn flashes of a being a good player and I always thought with more consistent playing time he could get to be a solid #5 maybe even a #4 dman but he's never been able to crack the roster here with so many other good defensemen around.

We don't know what's happening behind the scenes either. Maybe he was discouraged by the lack of ice time last year despite being healthy and had a weak off season of training figuring he'll ride out the last year of his deal and head back to Europe. Maybe he's got nagging effects from the knee injury he had that are catching up to him. Maybe it's a cap thing cause he costs more than other options. Who knows.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Well Carlo should earn all his 4.1 mil for being the best shut down D in the league,27.8 min.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Wotherspoon, lohrei and Mitchel. I’m scared. That’s a lot of propspects in the line up. Excited to watch none the less.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Wotherspoon, lohrei and Mitchel. I’m scared. That’s a lot of propspects in the line up. Excited to watch none the less.
I suspect the pairing of Wotherspoon/Mitchell will not get very much ice time, heavily rely on the top 2 pairings where all the full time NHLers are.

Reactions: Kegs

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Hope they go at it tonight…should be fun!

Bert's comments confirm why Marchand is King Rat. Even when people know Marchy is full of shit and just trolling them, he's still able to get under their skin and live the rent-free life in their head.

Bert continues to morph more and more into Spicoli. Spooky. Still love him though.

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
We have the best goalie tandem on the planet. They will show us why tonight. Most important player in the game tonight, our goalie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad