Pre-Game Talk: Game 10 - 7:40 PM - Bruins vs. Maple Waffles - ESPN+, HULU, SNO, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Bs missing 3 starting D makes the game against Toronto a fair fight. Not going to doubt these guys. Every time, playoffs excluded, the chips are down the Bs give us a pleasant surprise. Fingers crossed the new D have a great game.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
I guess Zboril is our 10th D now. What happened between him and management?
Didn't do enough to grab a spot when he was healthy, then when it looked like he might grab a spot he always got injured.

So a bit of bad luck + good depth on the left side, he probably needs a change of scenery at this point.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Everyone is gearing up for a beating here :thumbd: You just never know, most all of us thought the team would be lucky to be.500 last season by now. I watched the Leafs get smoked by the Kings and they are a typical Leafs team: offensive skill, mediocre D, suspect goaltending. Eminently beatable by us even with the depleted D.

Last edited:

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
Tonight will be interesting....Bs are down five starters while the Loafs have been slumping.

have to think Toronto is looking forward to free wheeling , dominating their O zone And fattening their scoring stats.

Bs need to come out with a close checking puck possession game that frustrates the Leafs finesse players. And Sway- who has been stellar this season- will need to take it up another notch from stellar to all world

I would take a point and head for the hills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad