Pre-Game Talk: Game 10 - 7:40 PM - Bruins vs. Maple Waffles - ESPN+, HULU, SNO, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie Munson

This year is my year. I can feel it. ‘86 baby!
Jul 11, 2008
Big, big test for the boys tonight.

I think this is a team whose defense we can exploit but we need to keep the puck low. We've had some pretty sloppy turnovers high in the offensive zone which have lead to some goals against. They do that against Toronto and they'll be fishing a ton of pucks out of the back of their own net.

Let's send Steve Dangles off the deep end!

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
5-2 Leafs, I just think their offense may be a bit too much tonight.
They laid an absolute turd the other night against the Kings. No answer what so ever.

Lost to the preds prior to that. Hoping the boys catch them on a skid. Woll might be hitting a Wall.

Also sorry for the multiple potty words but Im leaving them.

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA
Will be an interesting D group tonight with three call ups in the lineup. Excited to see Lorhei.

Biggest game of the season so far in my eyes. Sure, Florida beat us last year but feels like Toronto has been our top rival for the last decade and their offense is truly something special. Will be a big test for this team.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Some people wanted a few rookies in the line up and now that they are in you'd think the sky was falling on social media. Be careful what you wish for.

I have zero expectations and we will see what happens tonight. Adversity is a good thing and the team will rally around themselves.

BTO

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 20, 2019
The Big Smoke (unfortunately)
5-2 Leafs, I just think their offense may be a bit too much tonight.
What offense is that? They have one more goal than our "offensively-challenged" Bruins to sit 15th in the league (and AM had 6 of them in the first two games). They also happen to have given up twice as many goals as Boston too. 5-2 Bruins more like.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Some people wanted a few rookies in the line up and now that they are in you'd think the sky was falling on social media. Be careful what you wish for.

I have zero expectations and we will see what happens tonight. Adversity is a good thing and the team will rally around themselves.
Having 3 of the D out is tough.

You never know. Captain Brad will do his best to rally the guys.

I will try and stay positive.....Bs 4...Leafs 3

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I’m not a gambler because if Bruins are favored I go all in on Leafs

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
What offense is that? They have one more goal than our "offensively-challenged" Bruins to sit 15th in the league (and AM had 6 of them in the first two games). They also happen to have given up twice as many goals as Boston too. 5-2 Bruins more like.
They're due and the abomination on the back end right now doesn't help the Bruins case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad