GDT: Game 1: Phil & The Condiments @ Ducks - 7PM - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Chychrun stayed in position otherwise that would have been bad. In ye early days of tocchet the system would have dictated he immediately start skating full speed out of the zone :laugh:

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I like the start. Creating plenty of chances early and we haven't had a horrific defensive breakdown.. yet.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I want to watch so bad. But I’m cramming for this sales presentation tomorrow. Execs threw a ton of last minute curve balls at me. Basically starting from scratch the night before. Damnit!!!

Reactions: CC96

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
God damn this team is fast.

The outlets are really synchronized right now too for game 1. Probably helping that they've had continuity under the system for several years now. They've occasionally gotten stuck against a Ducks cycle but less as the game has gone on and didn't relaly give up much dangerous anyway.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
With the exception of Keller’s errant pass the team is playing good, smart hockey.
Anyone notice, very little dump and chase.

Reactions: SniperHF

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I want to watch so bad. But I’m cramming for this sales presentation tomorrow. Execs threw a ton of last minute curve balls at me. Basically starting from scratch the night before. Damnit!!!

Screw that. Hit the mini bar and turn the game on!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad