GDT: Game 1: Phil & The Condiments @ Ducks - 7PM - FSAZ

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Side note: the superior combination of toppings on a hot dog is ketchup, mustard, dill relish (**** your sweet relish bull****), and chopped onions.
Sauteed onions in barbecue sauce, right on top of a Sabrett's hot dog from a street vender in Manhatten.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'm gonna be that weird guy and announce that I f***ing hate Ketchup, mustard, mayo, BBQ sauce, relish and just most sauces in general. Hell, I can't even handle the smell, let alone the taste. It's been like that my whole life :dunno:

Reactions: Canis Latrans

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Opening night against the ducks. Expectations are high. Raanta is out but the backup that played well last year is in. This sounds familiar. I'm sure it turned out well last time, and will this time.

This is low-key the 2nd best post in this thread.

(also I actually hate hot dogs)

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
I'm gonna be that weird guy and announce that I ****ing hate Ketchup, mustard, mayo, BBQ sauce, relish and just most sauces in general. Hell, I can't even handle the smell, let alone the taste. It's been like that my whole life :dunno:

Well, you're foreign. That you'd be weird goes without saying here :D;)

Reactions: Muppet

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
I'm gonna be that weird guy and announce that I ****ing hate Ketchup, mustard, mayo, BBQ sauce, relish and just most sauces in general. Hell, I can't even handle the smell, let alone the taste. It's been like that my whole life :dunno:

Found the Russian spy.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Rare I watch the pregame but I guess I'll torture myself. Better than reading the internet or moderating other boards :laugh:

AJ171181

Sep 27, 2019
Bochum
Yes, eyes geting tired.... but ok. Love that Sport, and in Germany .... yeah thats not really Hockey ;-)

14-18 was hard to watch, last Season was really fun. Lets hope they continue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad