5XvrFZp.png
PHFkUIw.png
k9x0rPi.png
fW8Oh2N.png
oDhwNbT.png
UKDWjan.png
gN40iV6.png
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

*yes I might be insane as I actually put some thought into which one should be which for the most part. Stepan is OBVIOUSLY Ketchup though and Dvorak looks like he ate a few of mom's grilled cheese sandwiches in his life.

Quackers:

Rakell Steel Silfverberg
Comtois Getzlaf Terry
Ritchie Henrique Kase
Shore Grant Rowney
Deslauriers

Lindholm Manson
Guhle Fowler
Larsson Del Zotto

Gibson
Miller

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I have Cox. DVR. It’s set. I’ll be in Michigan though. Anyone know if I can access recorded games remotely?

You can't AFAIK, but you could use your cox email to sign in to Fox Sports Go and watch it that way. Maybe watch the replay instead of the live game if yo uwant to FF.

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I’m stuck in Houston again and I’m trying to figure out a place to watch it. I’m hopeful my mobile Hulu app will let me watch AZ stuff

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Opening night against the ducks. Expectations are high. Raanta is out but the backup that played well last year is in. This sounds familiar. I'm sure it turned out well last time, and will this time.

Reactions: SniperHF

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
I have Cox. DVR. It’s set. I’ll be in Michigan though. Anyone know if I can access recorded games remotely?

I’m stuck in Houston again and I’m trying to figure out a place to watch it. I’m hopeful my mobile Hulu app will let me watch AZ stuff

IIRC, you can watch the game remotely on Fox Sports Go (app or web) using your Cox login (I have YouTube TV and I can use that login on FSG as well).

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Finally!!! Yote's hockey season is upon us!! Let's go!

Nice GDT haha... gotta get off to a good start and get that good momentum rolling out the gate.

azcanuck

Jan 14, 2014
chandler az
Hopefully better then last year when they wet the bed for most of the beginning of the season before RT abandoned Chyka's soy boy hockey style.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
5-4, high scoring game, D will be sloppy to start the season for both teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad