GDT: Game #1 - Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks - 9 PM CT - HULU, KFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Maybe Im thinking of DirecTV offering a deal where you get any out of market game like if your living in Minnesota and you wanna watch every Devil game you buy DirecTV options and you can watch every single game of theirs Maybe its gone now because of the new tv deal

Sorry for the double post forgot to inset quotes

Yeah, I think that too is still a thing. I believe it is called NHL center ice, and is offered through your cable provider. Not sure how much it costs though. I wanted it, but when I had cable I was already getting my Wild plus three or four other NHL games a week through that so I couldn't spend the extra money on top of cable.

Reactions: MattyIce0401

BlackBusa24

Dec 13, 2018
Ended up biting the bullet and getting Disney+ bundle stoked to be able to watch the game tonight even though it is lame that they arent on locally

I did as well. Figured I would give it a shot since I don't have bally on YouTube TV. Figured worse case scenario I would get the opener, see if I can handle the 24 hour blackout (if that is indeed what it is), watch some other NHL games, and watch the mandelorian. Seemed like it's worth the $15 gamble at that point.

Reactions: MattyIce0401

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
I did as well. Figured I would give it a shot since I don't have bally on YouTube TV. Figured worse case scenario I would get the opener, see if I can handle the 24 hour blackout (if that is indeed what it is), watch some other NHL games, and watch the mandelorian. Seemed like it's worth the $15 gamble at that point.
The Mandelorian slaps, Such a good show

fgobuzz

Dec 10, 2010
Kentucky
ESPN+ doesn't work with my PS3. It shows the previous game, last preseason game against CHI. So it's back to the free streams.... And I still can't wait!!!!

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Rask-Gaudreau-Fiala

Excellent 3rd line, I guess Fiala will lose some points...

Wabit

May 23, 2016
ESPN+ doesn't work with my PS3. It shows the previous game, last preseason game against CHI. So it's back to the free streams.... And I still can't wait!!!!

The stream just started for me. Phone, pc, tablet, appletv (or equivalent box) that you can download the app, are other options you can maybe try?

Reactions: fgobuzz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad