GDT: Game #1 - Minnesota Wild @ Anaheim Ducks - 9 PM CT - HULU, KFAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

f7ben

Mar 25, 2018
I’ll pirate this game and maybe half the others just for spite. It’s so ridiculous that the opening night is sub stream only

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
10pm on a Friday night is still not late. What you gonna do wake up at 5 on a Saturday? You can sacrifice and make it 8am instead

I just quit a job with early weekends. I’ll just watch the reply on ESPN+. Hopefully the app doesn’t show the score while navigating to the reply.

Anywho, the game won’t start til 10:30 with home opener introductions.

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I just quit a job with early weekends. I’ll just watch the reply on ESPN+. Hopefully the app doesn’t show the score while navigating to the reply.

Anywho, the game won’t start til 10:30 with home opener introductions.

The Ducks already had their home opener. This is just a normal game for them.

Reactions: Hall of Faber

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Ended up biting the bullet and getting Disney+ bundle stoked to be able to watch the game tonight even though it is lame that they arent on locally

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Well as an added bonus you get the Muppets on Disney+.
lol I dont really mind Disney+ I was born in 93 so I like a lot of Disney movies like emperors new groove, ice age, the incredibles, lilo & Sitchstuff like that, Plus all the star wars content on there im down, Now I can watch the wild when they arent on and the Kraken as well

Wabit

May 23, 2016
lol I dont really mind Disney+ I was born in 93 so I like a lot of Disney movies like emperors new groove, ice age, the incredibles, lilo & Sitchstuff like that, Plus all the star wars content on there im down, Now I can watch the wild when they arent on and the Kraken as well

The Muppets are my thing to watch on Disney+.

I avoid the Star Wars movies because I end up going down a 2 day rabbit hole of movie watching.:yoda::fence: :darth:

Reactions: MattyIce0401

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
on a friday night? i would hope everyone.

Back in my day, we didn't have games that started after three PM, because there were no lights, and we played outside!

But no, really it's hard for me too. Being at work every day at five AM has really changed the body. lol Hopefully as many of us as possible can make it. It seems like we are always playing so late to start the season. (not true, but it feels that way.)

Reactions: DeagleJenkins

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
Ended up biting the bullet and getting Disney+ bundle stoked to be able to watch the game tonight even though it is lame that they arent on locally

Yeah, since I got rid of cable last year I spent most of last season just listening to them. I bought ESPN+ since NHLtv isn't an option anymore. I too am pretty stoked I will actually get to watch opening night.

Reactions: MattyIce0401

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
Yeah, since I got rid of cable last year I spent most of last season just listening to them. I bought ESPN+ since NHLtv isn't an option anymore. I too am pretty stoked I will actually get to watch opening night.
Is NHLtv like the NFL sunday ticket where you get all the games? because eventually Id like to get the NHL equivalent of the Sunday ticket but not too sure if its still around so i can get every single Kraken and Wild game without a doubt

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Is NHLtv like the NFL sunday ticket where you get all the games? because eventually Id like to get the NHL equivalent of the Sunday ticket but not too sure if its still around so i can get every single Kraken and Wild game without a doubt

NHLtv isn't a thing for people living in the US anymore. ESPN+ took that over with the new tv contract they signed last year.

ESPN+ should get every game, except maybe the ones on TNT. You might need a VPN to get around a local blackout (I got a lot of them living in WI and games on FSN in previous years).

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH

It was, sort of, but all of the games that you would be able to watch on cable locally would be blacked out. So I still couldn't watch any of the Wild games (as I reside in their sphere of influence.) And I also couldn't watch a game live that was on NBC or NBCsports live at the time. And now in the United States you pretty much have to have ESPN+. I guess NHL.tv is still a thing in Canada and other countries but not an option in the US.

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
NHLtv isn't a thing for people living in the US anymore. ESPN+ took that over with the new tv contract they signed last year.

ESPN+ should get every game, except maybe the ones on TNT. You might need a VPN to get around a local blackout (I got a lot of them living in WI and games on FSN in previous years).

It was, sort of, but all of the games that you would be able to watch on cable locally would be blacked out. So I still couldn't watch any of the Wild games (as I reside in their sphere of influence.) And I also couldn't watch a game live that was on NBC or NBCsports live at the time. And now in the United States you pretty much have to have ESPN+. I guess NHL.tv is still a thing in Canada and other countries but not an option in the US.
Maybe Im thinking of DirecTV offering a deal where you get any out of market game like if your living in Minnesota and you wanna watch every Devil game you buy DirecTV options and you can watch every single game of theirs Maybe its gone now because of the new tv dealI think its called NHL center ice

Sorry for the double post forgot to inset quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad