GDT: Game 1: Carolina Bunch of Jerks @ Detroit Red Wings - 1/14/2021 - 7:30 PM - FSD

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004

Damn, thanks.

He has to stay in the SHL until his team is out of the playoffs.

He would've made the team, but he wasn't able to compete.

When does their season end? I should know this since Broberg plays there as well but I don't off hand. I drafted Seider in my keeper league that I didn't have much time to put into this year. Kid sounds like he is going to be a player.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Damn, thanks.

When does their season end? I should know this since Broberg plays there as well but I don't off hand. I drafted Seider in my keeper league that I didn't have much time to put into this year. Kid sounds like he is going to be a player.
Mid/late march or so, playoff could run into May.. Rögle is a very good team so Seider could miss the entire NHL season. Maybe he'll be able to join the Wings in the playoffs :sarcasm:

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Mid/late march or so, playoff could run into May.. Rögle is a very good team so Seider could miss the entire NHL season. Maybe he'll be able to join the Wings in the playoffs :sarcasm:

So what you're saying is that both the Wings and I are screwed? ;) All in good fun, the Oilers took it on the chin last night and lost to Chicago in the play-in's, so I am in no position to talk! I have Bouchard, Broberg and Seider on my bench, by the looks of things only Bouchard might get NHL action this season :(

Ed Ned and Leddy

Brokering the Bally Sports + Corncob TV Merger
Apr 1, 2019
Detroit to DC
Stoked to have Wings hockey back, honestly feels like it's been a million years.

Hoping for a healthy season for everyone, especially the youngish core guys like Larkin, Mantha, Bertuzzi, Fabbri, Zadina, Hronek.

LGRW!

Reactions: DatsDeking

Obe2kenobe

Mar 23, 2014
U.P.
I have a feeling Mantha is going to start out like gangbusters 5 or so goals first 10 games. Would love it if he could stay healthy all year. Maybe being a shorter season will help, but the condensed schedule might hurt.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
4-3 Detroit (OT)

Detroit: Mantha (2), Zadina (PPG), Brome with the GWG.

Carolina:Necas, Hamilton (PPG), Svechnikov

Also predicting: Aho will make Hronek look like a beer league defenseman on at least 3 shifts. The Staal brothers get into an altercation. Nielsen will get caught flat footed on the backcheck and a goal against will get scored. MBH will complain about Rasmussen and how we missed out on Necas.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I literally know nothing about Brome. Whats his game like?

Highly skilled middle 6 kind of guy. Good wheels, very slick hands, very smart offensively but more of a playmaker and decent in his own zone. Playing over in Sweden it's a bit tricky to gauge how gritty his game is.

Could be a guy who is a 40ish point middle six winger, or he could become Damian Brunner.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I expect low scoring ,kind of boring game, we are much better this year on D & G

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad