GDT: Game 1: Carolina Bunch of Jerks @ Detroit Red Wings - 1/14/2021 - 7:30 PM - FSD

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
It is happening. For better or worse Red Wings hockey is back. Bobby Roode's theme "Glorious Domination" is stuck in my head. Changes at work have me working later and I will only be able to catch the end of the games on weeknights. Major blow for me but I am happy Detroit hockey is back.

Hope some of you are able to visit the new barn this year.

golffuul

Oct 24, 2011
Was able to catch a few of the games, tonight, and was really happy to have hockey back. Will be even more amazing when fans are back and then still more amazing when Seattle enters the league in about 8 months for their first training camp.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Just want to see us score some goals, play decently competitive.. give us some stuff to be excited about.
2nd line must put alot of points for us to be somehow competitive. I hope Zadina has breakout year otherwise prepare for another dissapointment, where we can´t score goals because Mantha alone can´t save us..

Reactions: Go Wings

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
If I recall, the Wings often seem to win the first game or two of the season before it all goes downhill.

Reactions: 14ari13

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
It is happening. For better or worse Red Wings hockey is back. Bobby Roode's theme "Glorious Domination" is stuck in my head. Changes at work have me working later and I will only be able to catch the end of the games on weeknights. Major blow for me but I am happy Detroit hockey is back.

Hope some of you are able to visit the new barn this year.

Dude is a blatant ripoff of Rick Rude.

What I'd like to have right now is for the Red Wings to win this game 4-0.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
nhl.tv better get their shit together. I wasn't able to watch a single game yesterday because their app is trash. I do not want to miss Red Wings hockey even though I know I'm going to hate every second of it lol

Reactions: 14ari13

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad