GDT: GAME #1... Canucks vs. Flames | Sportsnet, 7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Decent GDT.I bet the Canucks surprise everyone and win tonight.Gudbranson was one of their better d-men and the best physical D-man in the pre-season,he'll have a good season.Also Virtanen will get 15 goals this year.
Gotta hand it to ya timber man you manage to stay positive thru all this negativity. I hope your right

GO CANUCKS GOOOO!!!!!!!! :yo:

MAN IM GETTING PUMPPPPPPEEEDDD!!!

Man I love this team :yo:

PPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBBBPPPPPPPPPPP
BBBBBBBOOOEOOESSESSSYSYSYSYY BBBOOOYOYOYYYY BBOBOOOOEEOOSSSEERRRRRR FORR THHA WINNN!!!!!!!!

:yo:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Flames fan coming in peace. Used to hate you guys a lot more back a few years back (yeah when you used to be a lot better). Now I hate the Ducks/Oilers more.

Anyways, no way in hell you will be that bad this season. You guys have some promising young kids that should thrive with being the main pieces up front. I’m a big Horvat fan.

Good luck this season.
Thanks Gaudfather, love the username, great to see other fanbases recognizing Gaudette these days :)

I like the Flames ever since they beat us a couple a years ago. Not at that moment lol but afterwords liked what there building there and the good picks Valimaki are impressive

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
0465915_C_26_B3_45_C5_9_B29_4_B847_C19_A091.jpg

Anybody wanna play some fortnite?

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
From last year to this year....

Out: H. Sedin, D. Sedin, T. Vanek, S. Gagner, A. Burmistrov/N. Dowd, B. Gaunce
In: E. Pettersson, N. Goldobin, J. Beagle, B. Leipsic, T. Motte, T. Schaller
Defence: No changes
Goaltending: No changes