Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 - 10/3 8:37 PM - The Bear travels to 'Deep In The Heart of Texas' - NESN, SN360, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sevren

Nov 10, 2009
Montreal
Stars lineup

Benn-Seguin-Pavelski
Dickinson-Hintz-Radulov
Cogliano-Faksa-Comeau
Janmark-Dowling-Gurianov

Lindell-Klingberg
Heiskanen-Sekera
Oleksiak-Polak

Bishop

Thanks. So Pavelski took Radulov's spot on the first line. That could spice things up in Dallas with a little bit of drama.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
I’m actually going to say this will be a low scoring game 3-1 bruins with an empty netter to seal it.

Dreghorn2

He's a Good Boy!
Feb 8, 2005
trust me, having lived on the East coast for years, games went way past my bedtime

I love love love living in the Pacific Time Zone.

If you are from the east (i'm from NB) and all your sports teams are from that time zone it's great.

Almost all my teams start play at 4:00 or 4:30 PM, NFL football starts at 10 in the morning, heaven.

Living in NB as a younger man Monday night football started at 10 PM, i still can't believe how we managed that, all my friends gathering for games at that time, crazy.

I just moved from California to Las Vegas so my interest in the Knights has escalated somewhat, they are crazy into hockey and the Knights here, great success story, but their games start at 7:30 PM which for me seems 'late' and i had a hard time staying up to watch their opener last night. :)

Reactions: ODAAT

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Thanks. So Pavelski took Radulov's spot on the first line. That could spice things up in Dallas with a little bit of drama.

It'll be a fluid top 6 all year long, IMO. Seguin, Pavelski, Dickinson and Hintz are all natural centers, so the options are available. Corey Perry will throw a wrinkle into it as well when he's healthy.

We saw Hintz-Seguin-Radulov together a lot in preseason/camp, so I wouldn't be surprised if that became a line at any point in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad