Pre-Game Talk: Game 1 - 10/3 8:37 PM - The Bear travels to 'Deep In The Heart of Texas' - NESN, SN360, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwineTickler

TheUltimateBruin
May 13, 2006
Fairfield County, CT
Anyone on this roster willing to take a run at Faksa for the dirty hit he put on Bergeron last season?

Ohhhhhh shit. I forgot about this. That gets me way more amped up for this one. Hopefully Cliffy introduces himself.

Unfortunately I assume no one will do anything... but the Sharks/Vegas current hate (can't wait for their game tomorrow) and the past hate between Bruins/Stars gives me the tiniest bit of hope.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Ohhhhhh ****. I forgot about this. That gets me way more amped up for this one. Hopefully Cliffy introduces himself.

Unfortunately I assume no one will do anything... but the Sharks/Vegas current hate (can't wait for their game tomorrow) and the past hate between Bruins/Stars gives me the tiniest bit of hope.
Conveniently Kane was suspended for 2 of the games against the Knights.

Reactions: TwineTickler

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario
Oh god why do I listen to Felger and Maz. They both don't think the Bruins are a top 5 team in the league this year, even though most are saying they are. Felger thinks his gut is better than the experts lol

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Ohhhhhh ****. I forgot about this. That gets me way more amped up for this one. Hopefully Cliffy introduces himself.

We can also wait for Dallas to visit Boston. @Ladyfan can introduce him to her baseball bat. :sarcasm:

PrisonMike

Nov 26, 2007
McKinney,TX
Just got my tickets and a parking pass, ready for tonight

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpeg
    IMG_0044.jpeg
    378.4 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: TwineTickler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad