• Adam Fox

• Ronald Lindgren

• Braden Schnodoere

• Ben Harpir

• Justin Halak

Results are only viewable after voting.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Halak has been a shot in the arm. It’s nice having a cagey veteran backup with gas left in the tank. Trocheck and Chytil lines are set, time to figure out the 1st & 4th. Had to give a star to Cuylle for the win in his first fight. He has shown more than I expected. Great way to send us off for a bit. Get to work Drury

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Starting to round into form, hopefully they don't forget everything they have learned over the next 10 days.

Good game, Halak was a stud.

Schneids with 2 points.

Fil is one confident mofo, hope he sticks around and hopefully he starts to get rewarded for being our best 5v5 scoring forward.

Laf hasn't looked like an AHLer.

Goat back to his disappearing act (since Blais hit....), Maybe split some time between him and Kravy.

Reactions: Atax

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Nice win to go in to the break on a positive note.

2-6 officially in the Liberty sweaters this season. And since I believe Adidas will no longer be the jersey supplier after this season, I'm not sure we'll ever see them wear them again.
Adidas deal ends at end of next season

Reactions: JRinNYC

Deleted member 23124

2-6 officially in the Liberty sweaters this season. And since I believe Adidas will no longer be the jersey supplier after this season, I'm not sure we'll ever see them wear them again.
Good

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
We really have to figure out Panarin. Gallant wont put him with Chytil for whatever reason... He was terrible with Trocheck. So he defaults to Zibs....

We need to solve this riddle. Top priority. Is Tank the #1 and nearly only option?

Panarin Zibs Tank ?

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
that's the problem.

$20M not doing enough. If we're going to win a cup, Zibs and Panarin need to be leading the way at even-strength.

the middle6 is the 'depth'.
I don't know how you fix them. They're purely a rush line. Line 2 is the skill forecheck line. Line 3 is the north south screens line

Reactions: RagFinMet and CLW

huerter

Aug 16, 2020
We really have to figure out Panarin. Gallant wont put him with Chytil for whatever reason... He was terrible with Trocheck. So he defaults to Zibs....

We need to solve this riddle. Top priority. Is a Tank the #1 and nearly only option?

Panarin Zibs Tank ?
"for whatever reason"

AKA

THE TEMPLATE

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne

We need to solve this riddle. Top priority. Is a Tank the #1 and nearly only option?

Panarin Zibs Tank ?

Have we tried Panarin-Mika-Krav? I know GG doesn't like Krav but has it been rolled out at all?
I still don't think you lose much by putting Laf and KK back with Mika and at least trying Chytil with Panarin

Reactions: CLW and will1066

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008

Panarin Zibs Tank ?
Solve it but not at the expense of the other lines that make total sense right now

Who takes over after Adidas?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad