• Braden Schnodoere

• Ben Harpir

• Justin Halak

Results are only viewable after voting.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Have we tried Panarin-Mika-Krav? I know GG doesn't like Krav but has it been rolled out at all?
I still don't think you lose much by putting Laf and KK back with Mika and at least trying Chytil with Panarin
it 100% has to be someone who can play a heavy game. That doesn't fit the bill. It could be Kakko technically... and put Kravtsov with Chytil and Laffy...

Reactions: Atax and gump116

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
The Kid Line and Kreider-Tro-Goodrow are good blends. They each play similarly

Yep. The 1st line is a bit of a headache tho. Zib is huffing and puffing playing 200f hockey I don't really have any complaints. Panarin is more Panarin than ever but it doesn't work for him right now points here and there notwithstanding and together they have little chemistry.

Reactions: will1066

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Game was not perfect, but they got it done, got great goaltending, one of the kids came through, Kreider and Trocheck bounced back. Only concern would be Panarin. We ended the pre-break on a high note.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Halak is everything u want in a backup unlike that head case georgiev
Yeah, there are not too many of these type of goalies who are willing to just accept their role as a backup and embrace it. Halak is certainly one of those guys.

Maybe he has one more year in him? Would love to keep him, if he's willing to stay for a similar salary. Not like he would be getting that much more anywhere else TBH...

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Someone we love is going to get moved this summer. There’s no way you let Chytil walk.
Well if necessary and if Goodrow keeps playing well down the stretch and in playoffs I would imagine a team would take him. I mean we know Panarin and Trouba are not going anywhere.
I would really really resist trading Lindgren

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I really was indifferent about Tarasenko for a while.... but I've really grown to it. Get him for cheap and pray it sparks Panarin and our 'top line'. IF Tarasenko plays like the bulldog that he can be, that's a huge asset. It keeps the 2 lines that have shown to work and it attempts to solve the 'top line.'

Panarin Zibs Tank
Laffy Chytil Kakko
Kreider Trocheck Vesey
Cuylle Goodrow Gauthier

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Game was not perfect, but they got it done, got great goaltending, one of the kids came through, Kreider and Trocheck bounced back. Only concern would be Panarin. We ended the pre-break on a high note.
LeoextendinghandatfootofstaircaseduringTitanicendcredits.gif

Reactions: Leonardo87

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Let’s hope Kreider can get back to 100% over the break. He looks so off.

Halak was great tonight. He’s been really solid for a while, no longer afraid every time he faces a shot like earlier in the season.

Chytil is looking great. The one thing that separates him from most of the forwards on this team is he’s not afraid to be selfish, not afraid to try and make a play, he never hesitates to shoot and he has the speed with the puck where he can make something out of nothing like his goal tonight. He has a killer instinct and it feels like too many of our forwards are lacking that. He is integral to the success of this team currently and in the future.

These lines are good. Kid line needs to be the second line with the third line getting the grind matchups. Those guys all play special teams so there’s no reason for the Trocheck line to get more 5v5 minutes than the kid line. Ideally you get a trade deadline acquisition to slot into Vesey’s spot and Vesey can play on the 4th line. If you can acquire one or two top 9 guys and push Vesey and Goodrow to the 4th line, now your fourth line is on par with most teams’ third lines.

Either way, either the kid line or the Kreider-Trocheck combo being deployed as a 3rd line will feast on the opposition a la the Zubb-Brass-Pou line from 2014.

Tarasenko is very intriguing for that winger slot. Kane too honestly, although him being banged up hinders that thought. I wouldn’t want to pay too dollar for either but if you can wait out the market and get them relatively cheap then I’d consider it.

Last edited:

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia
Blown away by the player Chytil is becoming
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I was so worried we'd lose him at the deadline last year. At 3pm that day I breathed a big sigh of relief that he was still a Ranger.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
the Trochek line really had it going tonight. they were terrific

I'd still ideally push Goodrow down and put Vesey there but idk

Reactions: Chytilmania

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I would leave the lines alone for a bit. We've been decent.

Panarin has legitimately improved the last handful of games and is in a genuine shooting funk.

That penalty he drew was a great play.

I’ve been as vocal a Panarin critic as anyone, and I agree. Definitely shooting more and seems engaged. Still too many cross ice passes but his shooting luck will turn at some point

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Yep. The 1st line is a bit of a headache tho. Zib is huffing and puffing playing 200f hockey I don't really have any complaints. Panarin is more Panarin than ever but it doesn't work for him right now points here and there notwithstanding and together they have little chemistry.
I feel you just quarantine the bad within a single line. It's not worth ruining 2 other lines by attempting to fix one

Reactions: CLW

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1