• Ronald Lindgren

• Braden Schnodoere

• Ben Harpir

• Justin Halak

Results are only viewable after voting.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
Let’s hope Kreider can get back to 100% over the break. He looks so off.

Halak was great tonight. He’s been really solid for a while, no longer afraid every time he faces a shot like earlier in the season.

Chytil is looking great. The one thing that separates him from most of the forwards on this team is he’s not afraid to be selfish, not afraid to try and make a play, he never hesitates to shoot and he has the speed with the puck where he can make something out of nothing like his goal tonight. He has a killer instinct and it feels like too many of our forwards are lacking that. He is integral to the success of this team currently and in the future.

These lines are good. Kid line needs to be the second line with the third line getting the grind matchups. Those guys all play special teams so there’s no reason for the Trocheck line to get more 5v5 minutes than the kid line. Ideally you get a trade deadline acquisition to slot into Vesey’s spot and Vesey can play on the 4th line. If you can acquire one or two top 9 guys and push Vesey and Goodrow to the 4th line, now your fourth line is on par with most teams’ third lines.

Tarasenko is very intriguing for that winger slot. Kane too honestly, although him being banged up hinders that thought. I wouldn’t want to pay too dollar for either but if you can wait out the market and get them relatively cheap then I’d consider it.
Tarasenko will play in traffic

Reactions: McRanger92

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
That kid looks just like Tkachuk

Last edited:
Reactions: NYR94

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
This W really woke up msg … a night to be prideful of our whole squad .
Halak was the Star

Halak is everything u want in a backup unlike that head case georgiev

I like the mins the kids got tonight but the pp issue is absolutely ridiculous

Lines are still a mess
I can think of 20 back ups, I’d want over Halak .

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
Happy we won. Still too many defensive breakdowns but we looked better.

Still want gallant gone.

Officiating was horrible.

Halak is doing well.

Chytil is amazeballs.

Looks like we have two lines figured out. Now just need to figure out where to put zib, and panarin and fourth line. Which is not what i thought i would be writing at this time of the year.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Kreider is clearly compromised btw. He was one handing bascially everything tonight. Led to a few turnovers that I couldn’t even get mad at.

The organization is really dumb to allow him to play through this rather than let him heal and get right.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Kreider is clearly compromised btw. He was one handing bascially everything tonight. Led to a few turnovers that I couldn’t even get mad at.

The organization is really dumb to allow him to play through this rather than let him heal and get right.

He looked much better tonight than the last couple of games. The 10 days off will be good for him.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
I really was indifferent about Tarasenko for a while.... but I've really grown to it. Get him for cheap and pray it sparks Panarin and our 'top line'. IF Tarasenko plays like the bulldog that he can be, that's a huge asset. It keeps the 2 lines that have shown to work and it attempts to solve the 'top line.'

Panarin Zibs Tank
Laffy Chytil Kakko
Kreider Trocheck Vesey
Cuylle Goodrow Gauthier
Agreed. He's a shooter. That's what this team needs more than anything else.

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Relatively uneventful / smooth game overall. Good displays outside the start. A few of our defensemen were out of place several times; offensive creativity from the Kid Line continued to snow.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
No he’s back.

He’s been pretty productive on a bad team. Would much rather have him than Kane. Maybe he gets PP1 time here and that fixes things.
He would be a perfect fit on this team and St. Louis is basically out of it. He will be available. I just hope he doesn't cost a first rounder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad