TSN: Gally/Tavares/Willy line makeup interesting...

NK94

Feb 5, 2019
His debut has been all the talk on sports radio and twitter today.
He's looked great with the Marlies and he'll be playing with Tavares and Nylander. What did you expect?
I don't think you're watching correctly
I know we're in a pandemic, but LensCrafters is still open. He needs his eyes checked.

Mr Hockey

Toronto
May 11, 2017
i think he was under a lot of pressure in Hab land to be a #1 center, that may gave messed him up a bit, it may take a few games to figure out his role with willie and JT

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
Game time! Dozens of pro and anti Chucky hot takes on the line. I hope this kid rises to the occasion!

sxvnert

Nov 23, 2015
Even if he can skate the puck out of the leafs zone and shoot it on net for a stoppage, he'll serve a purpose. A hired gun for PP2 wouldnt hurt either.

Mar 26, 2010
Yeah, nothing to talk about with this guy. He is no good. Put him back on waivers.

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
That line will be good as they get chemistry. They dominated low as I suspected. Tavares is going to start finding Gally soon. Willy played awesome tonight on the wall and maybe just chemistry off a bit with them.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

DarenX

Sep 21, 2019
yeah he had a bit of a mean streak tonight and if he brings what he did tonight consistently the points are going to come especially playing with willy and tavares

Big if.

Only reason I won't pump his tires yet. I expect him to play hard for the first chunk of games, we will have to see if he keeps it going... that in my opinion is the only red flag with him... can he keep himself motivated.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
Chuk came as advertised for me. Skilled and very aware.

Willy - ish, will be fun to watch as he grows with the team.
B+ game one and when comparing to other options (And what Vesey gave) off the chart better.

GREAT buy low acquisition.

bobbygore

Jun 27, 2011
I thought Galchenyuk was good on the forecheck and played with a lot of energy . In the defensive zone he reminds me of Nylander - a lot of stick waving , but not a lot of results . For that reason I’m not sure you can have 2 of those guys on the same line .

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
Tonight Wayner back up with JT and Willy ... sorry folks I have seen enough of Gally ... completely useless ... Kerfoot is faster and takes a hit to make a play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad