Galchenyuk's goal against the Leafs

mtlmonk

Apr 21, 2014
funny part of that goal is galchenyuk passing it to radulov who's already on his knees
:laugh::laugh:
i think you'll see therrien move pacioretty off that line and let him play with plekanec and lehkonen. they have PK chemistry.
a line of radulov, galchenyuk and either gallagher or pacioretty could be lethal

Hope Therrien goes all in in the PP with Radulov Galchy Pacio/Gallagher Markov Weber instead of spreading the flavor in 2 PPs

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
With Radulov MTL finally have some skill. Time for Galchenyuk to step up.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Many defensive people in this thread

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Really, you're gonna blame Rielly on that play?

Michaelek should have still been on Galchnyuk so at least Rielly was covering a pass to the other side and if Radulov went to get up he could intercept the puck easily... He couldn't even of gotten to the puck in time anyways.

Marner made a bad defensive move (which will happen, he's a rookie) and Marincin was terrible on that goal, literally holding the MTL player in front of Andersen and not trying to move him at all for a good 5+ seconds.

Edit: If I'm Rielly I'm also anticipating a good chance that Radulov on his knees doesn't see/can't receive the pass (good job by him to take that pass and make a good play btw) and I'm taking that puck out of the zone on that play too.

Michalek was fine the best play of the goal was the give and go from Radulovs knees.

Yay...the Habs won against a team that took the night off.

Keep em coming! Because this leafs team has such a good track record of playing consistent hockey you can obviously tell it was a 'night off' hahaha. This is a very young team I am not sure what you guys were expecting.

I get with the TML cheerleading from TSN and Sportsnet to sell ratings may have squewed the view of what you are expecting from this team but there is going to be some growing pains.

AINEC*

AINEC
Jul 4, 2011
Leafs have the worst defense of all time confirmed.

Galchenyuk's going to have a big season this year

NotYou

Sep 21, 2014
Who's 16 on the leafs? Hope he's not an important part of the team or anything

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
Jesus christ people on these boards... are you guys hockey fan or just your team fan and refuse to watch anything else and everything else is trash, who hyped or talk about winning the cup and planning the parade?? if anybody said that its other teams fan to mock us. You guys need to stop being defensif or salty, he simply posted a freaking video of an obvious highlight goal, pre season? Yes? Vs bottom feeders? Yes. Was the play still made, nice deke and roof shot on a tight angle? Yes! Just enjoy the sport for once and remove the sand outta your vaginas. If your going to cheer for your team only and call evrything else trash or find an excuse for every play an other player makes outside your team well guess what! Theres a tab in a specific team, you should stick there. You clearly arent a hockey fan, your a blind homer!

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
That was a dirty play. But holy hell was that defense horrible. Who is 16 on the Leafs? that is beer league defending right there. What the hell was he trying to do. The player defending radulov too was a space cadet totally lost too.

Babcock has his work cut out

CanadiensforLife

Sep 11, 2010
Montreal
I love all the " It's just preseason" excuses. When you beat our rookies in OT on Sunday, it was chest pumping time, now it's just preseason.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad