Galchenyuk's goal against the Leafs

Raymoondo

Leafs Cup 2021
Apr 9, 2013
Toronto
Wow Rielly/Andersen contract really looking horrible now. Typical Leafs always signing mediocre players to huge deals that never work out.

Typical draft busts in Marner and Nylander, don't know why Leafs fans always get so hyped for no reason over their players when history has proved over and over again that all they draft are mediocre players.

THall4

Feb 25, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Wow Rielly/Andersen contract really looking horrible now. Typical Leafs always signing mediocre players to huge deals that never work out.

Typical draft busts in Marner and Nylander, don't know why Leafs fans always get so hyped for no reason over their players when history has proved over and over again that all they draft are mediocre players.

Agreed :sarcasm:

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013

Wow,someone finally willing to speak the truth.WTG.:yo:

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
So what do you call that thing that's been going on for the last couple weeks where people put blades on their feet and slap a black piece of rubber around on ice?

To me, as meaningless as the world cup of hockey. If it doesn't affect the Cup I don't care.

To you, something different. Both hockey fans. Different perspectives.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
To me, as meaningless as the world cup of hockey. If it doesn't affect the Cup I don't care.

But it is still hockey. It's like saying autumn hasn't started yet.

jacks*

Mar 29, 2013

Than why bother watching any of the season.Just wait for the playoffs.
A nice goal is a nice goal no matter where or when it is scored.Some are just upset because it was a Hab player scoring it.:laugh:

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Than why bother watching any of the season.Just wait for the playoffs.
A nice goal is a nice goal no matter where or when it is scored.Some are just upset because it was a Hab player scoring it.:laugh:

22 points in his last 22 games including 16 goals. All that with, all due respect to ghetto, only one true top line winger in Pacs. Incredible if u ask me.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Why would Marner waste his time defending a scrub like Galchenyuk in the PRESEASON.
Wait til the real season when Marner plays lock down defense and scores 40 goals.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
After reading through this thread I've come to the conclusion that Galchenyuk should win the Hart based on that goal alone, and the Leafs should be relegated to the ECHL.

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
After reading through this thread I've come to the conclusion that Galchenyuk should win the Hart based on that goal alone, and the Leafs should be relegated to the ECHL.

then I think you need to work on your reading skills.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
then I think you need to work on your reading skills.

Not at all.

Read through the first page, apparently everybody wearing blue are pylons and we're now counting down the days until Andersens contract is up :laugh:

Twas a great goal, but the overreaction from HF after this kind of stuff is hilarious

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Everybody wearing blue are pylons:

well, you guys didn't look that good on this play. Michalek glides casually and completely blows his coverage of Galchenyuk. Rielly then loses position on Radulov who makes a seated assist. How do you explain Marner's contribution to that play? Why is 6'4 Marincin boxed out by Danault in his own blue paint?

Andersen's contract:

that's really just one person's opinion. I suspect there is also an element of humour in that post that has escaped you. The trick is to ignore the white noise

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4