Value of: Galchenyuk for Domi, 6 months later

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Like i said NO ONE except some Oilers fans and now they also know it was bad.

Oiler fans knew the trade was bad. They just accepted it as a necessary evil to improve the defense. Now, they aren't very accepting and it concerns me. Because i like Chia exactly where he is.

Vern

Dec 9, 2013
What a clown post.
No mention of the 12 extra games played? or how their production has been going in the opposite direction for over a month once chucky got healthy?

Domi had an unsustainable hot start for a few weeks at the start of the season. That's all it was!

Actually chucky has half his points on the pp and has been lucky in that regard, including over the last 12 games. Domi has dipped to .5ppg over that stretch which we all know 12 games is indicative of absolutely nothing. Though i see why you rushed to say this so quick, because in anther 5-10 games there would be nothing for you to say.

There's a small chance that chucky achieves the 30 even strength points that domi already has by the end of the season.

You are the clown and you are always wrong.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Domi is on pace for around 70 pts this year and already has 39 in 45 games which is career high on a team that isn't an offensive Dynamo. He also has 14 goals. Those numbers are quite impressive to me.
Galchenyuk has seven goals and 22 points in 33 games. Also pretty good.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Actually chucky has half his points on the pp and has been lucky in that regard, including over the last 12 games. Domi has dipped to .5ppg over that stretch which we all know 12 games is indicative of absolutely nothing. Though i see why you rushed to say this so quick, because in anther 5-10 games there would be nothing for you to say.

There's a small chance that chucky achieves the 30 even strength points that domi already has by the end of the season.

You are the clown and you are always wrong.
Power play goals don’t count. You can’t influemce the outcome of a game when you have the man advantage. There is no benefit in scoring when your team has a chance on a power play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad